Post a pic of your Jeep Poser Shots,Flexing Shots Welcome

• - add tow points :)
    - rear hitch (mainly for a bike rack)
    - K&N filter or FIPK. probably just the drop-in filter
    - 2" or 3" lift with appropriately-sized tires (gotta keep from scaring my wedding photography clients)
    - roof-mounted light bar (maybe with Lightforce lights)
    - front bumper + bull-bar

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• email me your pics, I'll post them for ya.

jerryhorn@gmail.com

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• 85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• I'd love to wheel wherever that first pic of yours is, Harry........where
    is that? Sorta looks like Washington state.....

I really like the flat fenders, too.
    Might have to look into that :hmm:

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• deeeyaaaammm.....I'm jealous.....you get do some real wheelin'.

did you fab up your yellow marker lights below your headlights for the flatfender look or is there a kit you used? sure looks good.

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• The light bar is because I'm a FF/EMT and the floods were 250w quart 110v lights to light up the area!. I ran them off a 1500 watt inverter mounted in the back. You might notice I had them on the front and the sides. the front was one switch and the sides were separete switches. :rollsmile:

• Just thought I'd post something new...things "should" be changing alot over the next few months so I wanted some before pics...

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Quote from "XJ99"

Just thought I'd post something new...things "should" be changing alot over the next few months so I wanted some before pics...

what are your plans? :hmm:

Jerry / Whatevah

• previous Jeep... may it rest in peace - casualty of I95 and that Dodge Ram 4x4 that could not judge stopping distances...

the replacement... haven't hit the trails with it yet. I do have the 30" MRTs from the XJ waiting in the garage though

• Going...

still going...

feeling tippy

felt like it was gonna tip....into that rock...

After looking at these pics it doesn't seem so bad, I guess i was more neverous cuz I saw what it did to Jeep Sahara and put his tires in the air...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!