Post a pic of your Jeep Poser Shots,Flexing Shots Welcome

• randall - how much did you lift that? I just put a long arm kit on and your angles on your CAs are much more extreme than mine.

• Quote from "ChiChuM"

randall - how much did you lift that? I just put a long arm kit on and your angles on your CAs are much more extreme than mine.

Those are the 5.5" RE arms.. We have approx 3/4" of steel spacer in the spring bucket on the rear axle to make up for the way-too-heavy custom swingout bumper that R&S built for me after I got sick of my tomken piece of crud swingout + it's a tera60R rear axle with notably larger OD axle tubes (Give it another .25" total). Notice the bit of front to rear rake? I want to even out the front, but Im waiting until I replace the front axle to see how much of a difference the larger OD of the axle tubes makes up there... Then mabye a winch? :P Surely I'll be adding more spacer up front to equalize...

• Quote from "ChiChuM"

ok now that i actaully read your signature - i have 6" coils and mine seems much lower than yours. hmm.

Bah, sometimes I think that people's jeeps with 33's and 4.5" lift look bigger than mine :) I think its just the angle of that picture or something...

--Randall

Oh, I do have 1" of body lift... I've had that for years since I had 33's on a 2" spacer lift back in 1998 :)

• Here's the only picture I have of my Jeep at this moment:

I think I may have some more at my Mom's, but right now I don't have any of that stuff with me. :(

At any rate... I'm VERY glad that I'm still here and alive!
    You just wait... the day is coming when I'm going to be able to go on Trail Rides again... driving my own Jeep and loving every minute of it!

I'm doing rather well these days... I'm very happy to be alive and all of that sort of stuff... I must have done something right somewhere along the line! (I'm thinking that starting DEJA might have been one of the good things that I've done!)

-Steve :driving:

• and the poser shot..

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• u can tell from the screen name that we are Jeepin Again, we had a 95 wrangler lifted and got rid of it, now we have this 93 wrangler which is still a work in progress, have some more things to do to get it the way i want so i will update pics later.

• Well, I can't find any pictures of me wheeling in my Jeep... hell, I'm lucky as all-get-out to even be here talking about my Jeep!

I do have this one inamge of my Jeep, it's at my old house...

[I've tried to insert an image of my Jeep here, but it doesn't work!]

I can't wait until I can post some images of me *driving* around in my Jeep!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!