Rausch Creek Winter Wheeling/Camping Jan 15/16

• This topic was brought up before and I finally got the ball rolling. There will be a winter wheeling/camping trip up at Rausch Creek the weekend of January 15-16. This ride is open to everyone (whether you're camping or not).

Please post up if you are interested, whether you will be camping or not and what day/days you plan on attending. Lynn also said that anyone going up Friday night is permitted to camp so long as they let me know.

As with every Rausch Creek trip, Saturday evenings dinner will need to be planned.

If anyone has any questions, please post them up or PM me.

-Chris

• I'm planning on being there both days...hope to be working the bugs out of my lift, etc. I'll be camping in the concrete tent and unless someone else has a better plan for dinner I'll be dining at Chez Buddy. ::xmasgrin

--Ian

• i am thinking about going i will be camping if i go problem bringing a friend

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Would love to go! Planning on joining the club any day...just got to write the check! Would this be a trip where a real beginner could go :shrug: Never been wheeling but want to start. Have a stock 90YJ with 30x9.5.

1990 YJ, 4&quot; Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• Quote from "ying"

Would love to go! Planning on joining the club any day...just got to write the check! Would this be a trip where a real beginner could go :shrug: Never been wheeling but want to start. Have a stock 90YJ with 30x9.5.

This trip will accommodate all levels so please don't hesitate in joining us on this trip. The trails at RC are all clearly marked and contain a lot of bypasses for some of the obstacles.

-Chris

• theres talk of Aaron comming as a passanger. time will tell.
    This will also be the last run for my jeep as we know it. when i get back from this trip the jeep will be goinig under the knife...

• I have never even had mine in 4wd but cant wait, where is this place and is it sutable for a newbie and a unlifted TJ
    Dave

• Quote from "wranglerx04"

When does the "A Guest" disappear from under my name? I paid my dues at the toy run last saturday?>?????

Probably when Paul or Joe sees this post. :)xmas :lol:

• I am in for the day trip but only if my beater YJ is ready. No more wheelin' with glass windows for me. Not after today. ::xmasgrin

• What happened today. :question: I wheel in the winter time with my hard top on and have never had a problem. ::xmaswacky

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• After looking throught the paragon pics I see what your problem was. You have to watch out for those trees they have a tendancy to jump right out in front of you ::xmaswacky

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• DA MUTT will be at this trail ride.......... Alan will be right seating with me and of course I will be bringing a few no jeep vehicles...... I will be camping and I think most de4wd guys will be..... :suspicious:

• The wife and I are in. We'll be camping too.

Question: Are you all heading up Friday Night or Saturday Morning?

• The Weather Channel is reporting an average temp for Jan 15/16 as 36H and 19L. Record lows were 0 & -4.

FYI just so we know what to expect.

• Quote from "KnuckleHead"

The wife and I are in. We'll be camping too.

Question: Are you all heading up Friday Night or Saturday Morning?

Anybody can head up Friday night. I will be going up Friday night as well but hotelling it. Lynn (the manager at RC) asked me to just get a rough count of who was coming up Friday night also....so if you plan to (and camp) post up or let me know. I will be there early enough to unlock the gate and show everyone to the camp site also.

-Chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!