5pm to 10pm
    @ Hooters in New Castle, DE

[size=18px]The Quadratec Jeepers Meet & Greet![/size]

[size=9px]Food![/size]
    [size=12px]Fun![/size]
    [size=18px]Prizes![/size]
    [size=24px]Jeeps![/size]
    [size=7px](the prizes are NOT Jeeps)[/size]

Sign up on the calendar: http://deja.27chickens.com/mod…ile=index&type=view&eid=6

SEE YOU THERE! :peace:

2011 GWNF Jiffy-Pop Campfire Champion!

Edited once, last by ().

• I'm planning on showing up. Gonna be hitting junkyards tomorrow for my friend's 57 Ford (w/ a chrysler big block) and Olds (and possibly searching for some Jeep goodies), and I have some other things to attend to, but I'm hoping to hit hooters for dinner.

Salvatore Giglia

• I'll be there but not with Slimer. I might take my wife's WJ.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• i will be thier with the gf i think (maybe i can get her on of those shirts to wear.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Quote from "omaha2020"

i will be thier with the gf i think (maybe i can get her on of those shirts to wear.

I'm sure they sell them, and don't forget the shorts! :peace:

We'll be in the wife's Libby, with baby in tow.

• Quote from "wanderlust"

I'm sure they sell them, and don't forget the shorts! :peace:

We'll be in the wife's Libby, with baby in tow.

Interesting your choice of Jeeps when you have such precious cargo. A fine father, indeed! No sense in spoiling the little one with solid axles and roll cages... might as well get "wanderlust2" accustomed to the IFS now. Just think in 15 or so years, DeJA members will be restoring KJs and asking where they can get front strut spacers for their old Libbys!

...but I'll be sixty and looking for a lift kit for my walker.

• Quote from "DrJ"

Interesting your choice of Jeeps when you have such precious cargo. A fine father, indeed!

I'll take the compliment, although the Liberty was my wife's choice. (She's a Jeep chick at heart, but doesn't like to advertise, or even admit to, it.) No babies in the Wrangler. Some marketing ploy about them not being able to breathe with no top or doors on at that age. :sniffle: Maybe in a few years. And we're only bringing the Liberty because my Jeep is off the road for a few weeks (or so :doh: )

Paul

• I'll be there with both boys and Tom is stopping in on his way back from the airport. Can't wait!!!!
    Even at the ages of 4 & 5 the boys both perfer the top on! :shrug:

• Sorry, can't be there this time. I've got another commitment here and wouldn't get there in time then would have to turn around and come right back. ugh!!

But ya'll have a margarita for me!!!

Let me know what kind of prizes I missed.

Patti

• Sara and I "might" be there. I managed to switch my shift with someone so Ill be off at 5, but that would put us around 7:00. And I wanted to get up to Wilmington early on Sunday to pull the tub on Saras Wranger. With the new dog, that kinda means wed have to drive back Sat night, then back up Sun morning, and well... We'll see...

• Don't forget everyone, the emphesis tonight is on

[size=18px]Meet & Greet![/size]

You don't have to be nice to each other, but if you see Jeepers there that you don't recognize, introduce yourself, and ask what they're driving? That's usually all it takes to start a 1/2 hour conversation with a Jeeper. :spinrhead: The event is meant to be a social event, so don't be shy. :smlove: And while it's not meant to be a recruiting event, it can't hurt for people to learn more about our club and meet some of the members.

The event starts at 5pm, we'll have food and drink until 7pm or so, and then do the drawing for door prizes. Some of the items up for grabs:

-gift certificates
    -sport handles
    -calendars
    -shirts
    -mugs
    -and I'll have so many catalogs and Q'tec bags that you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one! (ok, they're not door prizes, but EVERYONE gets one* so I don't have to take them home. :rollsmile: )

See everyone there!

[size=9px]*-while supplies last[/size]

• I should be there also... not sure if the GF will be joining me or not. She is out with her sister ... SHOPPING ! You all know how long that could take. :rollsmile:

• Uh oh....only 2:30 and I just heard thunder. I'm up in kennett, but still, can't be good. Anyone know what the weather should be for tonight? ICKY!!!!

• INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...PHILADELPHIA...CAMDEN...
    WILMINGTON AND NEWARK

207 PM EDT SAT MAY 15 2004

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS MOVING INTO FAR NORTHEASTERN
    MARYLAND AND SOUTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA WERE MOVING TOWARD THE
    DELAWARE, NEW JERSEY AND PENNSYLVANIA PHILADELPHIA METROPOLITAN AREAS
    THIS AFTERNOON. IF THEY DO NOT DISSIPATE, THEY WILL ARRIVE BETWEEN
    300 PM AND 400 PM. THE STORMS MAY GENERATE DANGEROUS CLOUD TO GROUND
    LIGHTNING, SMALL HAIL AND WIND GUSTS TO 35 MPH. PLEASE STAY ALERT TO
    WEATHER CONDITIONS, AND MOVE INSIDE IF THREATENING WEATHER DEVELOPS.

mmm....hope they have room inside LOL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!