Anyone see dangerous Drives(Extreme 4x4) on Speed channel last night?

• Had 3 of AEV's Jeeps 2 JK's and A Brute plus a Land Rover out in Moab making a 470ish mile trip in the snow. Seemed to have a little TV drama but was cool to see them wheeling Moab in the snow. Just wondering if anyone else saw it? (

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Yeah. I watched it. I was going to post up but figured it was to late for anyone to catch it.
    They did add a lot of drama but it was very cool to see. The narrator made it sound crazy that they reduce their tire pressure down to 20 PSI. :laughing: (I run 25-28 on the road and 5-6 off road.)

I like how the Jeeps had to winch the poor Land Rover all over Moab. ;D

• If anyone wants to see it it's running again on 3/30/10 at 10:00 pm ET(speed channel).

Neill

• I caught some of it and was impressed. Just wish I had a little notice, but I'll try to catch the repeat in its entirety.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• I caught some of it and was impressed. Just wish I had a little notice, but I'll try to catch the repeat in its entirety.

A DVR is a great thing to have! :innocent:

Neill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!