Jerry I found a Cherokee for you

• Man that is about 3k over priced.. Per Edmunds $4,440 for private sale.. Love the way the ad shows this "rare" color but never states the color.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• awww... so cute! :) There's one for sale near me, actually. A little used car place has had one on their lot for at least 6 months. I think they want 5 something for it. If I had the money, I'd get it and swap over my suspension stuff, however... :) I got some money back from the IRS and it should be enough to pay a shop to do a motor swap for one I hope to be getting from a guy in NJ. I'd do it myself, but... no engine lift, or place to do it (or experience).

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!