Forum upgrade this weekend.

• Just a heads up/warning. I'll attempt to upgrade the forum and photo gallery to the latest and greatest versions this weekend. Maybe tonight, maybe not until Sunday, but this weekend for sure. It'll be a significant change to the forum, you'll know if I did the upgrade or not. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• yes, but I'll do it at night, or in the morning. Most people won't be affected, unless I really goof something up. :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Well, it's mostly half-way done. :) A couple small things still missing from the old forum, but I should be able to get those back (I think) later in the day. Still need to load the updated photo gallery and link it.

Jerry / Whatevah

• I like the layout a lot better. I'm still finding cool stuff but a few things I like a lot so far are the alternating colors when multiple quotes are posted and the toggle button is nice when posting a reply. :up:

• I like the layout a lot better. I'm still finding cool stuff but a few things I like a lot so far are the alternating colors when multiple quotes are posted and the toggle button is nice when posting a reply. :up:

you are such a geek
    :innocent:

• holy crap! i love it! :spinrhead:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• sigh... I goofed up on the transfer. the "Jeeps owned" and "Jeep Bio" profile sections are gone. I've spent an hour or so trying to recover it, but they were completely erased due to some database mumbojumbo conversion stuff. I guess that's what I get for doing it on work time. :innocent: The "good news" is that I've replaced that function with one that is actually supported by the forum software and should last through any future major update (figure another 2 or 3 years from now).

The new gallery should be online tonight. It'll take a bit longer to do than the forum itself, but won't involve shutting off the forum.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Looks good..... Glad to see that nothing too bad happened.. I have seen some pretty evil things go wrong when upgrades are applied to websites...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

• yeah, the WYSIWYG editors have never worked for me with Chrome. I'm on several forums all night long at work, SMF and VBulletin primarily. They work ok in Firefox usually.

Jerry / Whatevah

• ahh you noticed... http://www.delawareja.com/gallery2/ still works but the new username integration is broken.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!