Great place to get work done( Bozos Off road)

• If any one ever needs work done on their jeep i highly recommend Bozos Off Road. These guys did any awesome job on my 89yj. They where able to fix a pretty bad section of my frame, when every one else told me it wasn't fixable. They have also done some body work for me that looked great and many other things. There shop is located in Fair Hill, Maryland. Its definitely worth the trip there if you ever have problem. Also put a lift on my jeep which turned out great. These are a couple of good guys that no what there talking about. Let anyone know that needs some work done!

• They worked on my jeep fast and had me fixed too they also have almost any part u need if they don't have it they will be sure to find it if not they will fab it on spot great fab work they do to they are off of 273 in fair hill

• Phone number, address, URL? I live right in that area and have never heard of them or seen the shop.

Its my buddy Trev (302)530-0079. He's got a small shop at his house that he does work in his spare time. He did all the work on my TJ (engine swap), and can pretty much do anything you ask ( paint, weld, fab, etc). The website is in planning stages, I think he needs someone who knows how to set one up cause none of us do. Some of us help out there in our spare time. The prices are good, he can work around your budget to get the job done. In the works is a pipe bender to start fabbing custom bumpers and rails. Off 213 on Big Elk Chapel rd.

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Edited once, last by Deebo ().

• Hello,
    Right on!
    Paul Hooked me up With Trevor a little while ago for my Friends complete clutch install when our lift/space was tied up.
    Well, long story short We Hit it off very well. BOZO OFF ROAD SHOP :up: (Trev's)
    offers all levels of Fab work for your needs,and as well bolt on's if u choose.They have parts around ,and if they don't have it they can find it.
    No markups, or off the wall labor fees. U can bring your own parts,or have them shipped there. BOZO OFF ROAD is a few guy's that found each other that share the likes of off road getting muddy,wet,rock crawling,and trail riding. :wavey:
    Currrent #302-530-0079 and E mail bozoffroad@yahoo.com; You can Call for appointment or to talk about wheeling, and options.
    ask for Trev(Bozo)
    thanks,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!