DEJA preferred vendor: QUADRATEC

• Once again Quadratec has stepped up to help sponsor the Jeeps for Joy event with some very generous raffle donations. In the past, they have also supplied goody bags for our Jeep 101 event and done other things to benefit the club and it's members.

If you are looking for parts for your Jeep, please give them the opportunity to serve you. They have a knowledgeable staff with a local warehouse that can get most items to Delaware very quickly. They also will match any advertised price.

I urge DEJA members and guests to show them the loyalty that they have shown us over the years and put them at the top of your vendor list. :up:

• I pretty new to jeeping but so far I have bought all my aftermarket parts from Q-Tec and I don't have a bad thing to say about them. If I place an order on Monday and it is in stock it usually gets delivered to my door in 1-3 days. Other then the speedy services I've called or imed with one of there techs and they have always answered my questions. just thought i would share my good experiences with the crowd.

• Do I need to do anything special to get on the discount list or am I already on it as a member? Need to know because Im buying some gears today.

You should be OK, Ian sent in the list a while back! Just call in your order and tell them you're a member of DEJA.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.  These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.  All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.  Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Do I need to do anything special to get on the discount list or am I already on it as a member? Need to know because Im buying some gears today.

When you call to place your order, ask directly for Artie. Everytime I've been there to pick up parts he seemed incredibly bored. :innocent:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I urge DEJA members and guests to show them the loyalty that they have shown us over the years and put them at the top of your vendor list. :up:

FWIW, the discount on my first order paid for my membership dues. That in itself is a sweet deal, combined with the customer service and quick shipping makes joining DeJA and supporting Quadratec a great deal for everyone.

• How much is the quadratec discount??

10%

OR

free S/H (not sure if that covers heavy/bulky items though)

[img alt=Fast, Free Shipping width=197 height=113]http://www.quadratec.com/images/free-shipping-jeep.gif[/img]
    The shipping deal is better if you spend under $75... over $75 use the 10% as they're already shipping it for free. The 10%, by itself, really doesn't add up until you hit around the $600 mark.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!