Couple videos from Rausch Creek on Dec 30th

• Here are a couple videos from Rausch Creek on Dec 30th.

Donuts on the lake
    [youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

Hey don't make fun of me just videoing inside on the green trails.
    [youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

I have some more at www.youtube.com/beerdette

• X2 Kieth I thought the same thing the lake is about 8ft deep in spots. With my luck the ice would break and I'd sink like a rock :o

Why can't people spell my name correctly ? :o

Yeah, and you'd be lucky if you got out alive, and the Jeep would probably be there until spring.

• That thing seems to freeze pretty solid. I've been with a group that was on it and I never heard a sound or saw a crack anywhere.

It does remind me of the time I tried to conquer "Frog Hole" (by driving OVER it.) I got onto the ice, gave a thumbs up for a picture, and the ice gave about 6 inches. Luckily I was able to back out in time but there was almost a cold, smelly, blown up Jeep sitting in Frog Hole. :doh:

Why can't people spell my name correctly ? :o

I before E except after C is one of the guidelines but I guess they didn't follow that rule back when they made up your name because the K sounds like a C. The English language sucks.

• Lake Christie freezes pretty well. There are more videos on youtube of people doing donuts on it from previous years.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!