• Hey everyone,

I've been looking around tying to get back into a old hobby, the DEJA looks like a great place to start!

Here's my shout out....look forward to chatting with you all, Keep the rubber side down!

• Hey everyone,

I've been looking around tying to get back into a old hobby, the DEJA looks like a great place to start!

Here's my shout out....look forward to chatting with you all, Keep the rubber side down!

Welcome. :wavey:

Post some pics of your Jeep when you can.

Where are you located?

• Thanks!

I just moved out here to the East Coast this past June, I live in Abingdon MD. I'll post up some pics a soon as possible, shes covered in salt now. I'm gonna work on cleaning her up tom.

• Welcome aboard! :) Enjoy the "tame" now... you'll miss it in the future. :) Well, if you go too far, like I did with my 01. :doh:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I had a built up YJ and had to let it go, I'm hoping to follow suit with my XJ, I really like what you've done with yours. I was bit my the Jeep bug a long time ago. :rollsmile:

• I'm looking forward to getting a little mud on the tires :driving:

welcome! :wavey:
    come on out to one of our trail rides: http://www.delawareja.com/foru…31036.msg251697#msg251697

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Welcome Tom :) I live in DE, but work right around the corner from you in Edgewood. Need anything from up this way just let me know ;D
    Mike

• There might me confusion in this thread, My names Greg. I wrote tom as short hand for tomorrow. :wavey:
    Anyway, back on the farm....haha I'm interested in the the Rausch Creek trip. My jeep is bone stock currently, and my DD. What do you all think about drivin it out there? I still want to go if someone doesn't mind a shot gun rider.....

• Do you have tow points? You'll need them before you can hit the trails. I wheeled a few times when mine was stock. Just need some finesse to avoid denting something. I bent up my transmission crossmember once when I was still stock. For riding shotgun, you could probably just meet somebody locally and ride up with them.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Yeah i do not have stock front tow points......I would have them or not go. I've seen too many stuck trucks with out the proper equipment :bang: . I don't want to be "that guy" I'm going to try and score up some tow points soon. If anyone has an old pair they want to off load, Id be interested.

Know of anyone in Abingdon?

• oh, forgot about that. most of the normal wheelers live in DE or PA.

Front tow points can be hard to find used... The only options are tow hooks or a front hitch. You can get the tow hook kit from Quadratec or these guys: http://www.custom4x4fabrication.com/recovery.html#brackets

If you have a hitch in the back, that's all you need. Just stick the strap into the receiver and put the pin through the loop.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!