Liftlaws.com?

• Just came across this site today not sure if the info is 100% correct but may help. http://www.liftlaws.com/

Cool site.

PA flare laws have made my Jeep illegal for many years. 6" is too wide. The JK's get away with it by making the whole thing a fender and not a flare. (JK's don't have flares.)

The windshield and seat belt law is funny to me also. Although, I would always wear a seatbelt anyway, I am also required to have a windshield and doors on while motorcyclists don't even need helmets. :doh:

• Good site the Pa bumper heights are wrong but the rest looked OK.

Yea I too thought they were incorrect. I thought I remember it being something like must be 25" to 30" or something along those lines, it's been around 20 years now since I got my PA state inspection licence. :doh:

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• in delaware 30" from bottom of bumper to ground or 54" from center of headlight to ground...no more then 15" between bottom of fender to top of tire and also tire no more than 1" outside past fender but that from edge of tire tread on top not sidewall ......

• in delaware 30" from bottom of bumper to ground or 54" from center of headlight to ground...no more then 15" between bottom of fender to top of tire and also tire no more than 1" outside past fender but that from edge of tire tread on top not sidewall ......

A lot of that is at the discretion of the inspector.

I don't think there's anything in print that mentions the headlight height or tire protrusion.

• I don't think there's anything in print that mentions the headlight height or tire protrusion.

Headlight height is easy: Title 21, Chapter 43, Subchapter II, Section 4333 ..."Every head lamp upon every motor vehicle, including every motorcycle and motor-driven cycle, shall be located at a height measured from the center of the head lamp of not more than 54 inches nor less than 24 inches, to be measured as set forth in § 4332(b) of this title."

http://delcode.delaware.gov/title21/c043/sc02/index.shtml

I have asked multiple inspectors about the tire coverage, though, and get the same "it's what we use" answer :bang:

No offence to the other poster but unless you can point it out in the DE code....

--Ian

• lol if u went to georgetown i try not to hard on ppl gotta be something serious like no turn signals or not working ....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!