Trail Ride Sept 17th

• Hi Stomper & EMS3420,
    Do you want to meet at the Morgantown, PA McDonald's at 6:00 a.m. then head up? :o What the heck was I thinking, I wont make it until 6:30 am. Well how about 6:30 a.m. anybody, anybody..............

This goes out to any one in the group that travels in or around Morgantown, PA.

Tim

• Ok it's Friday :beer: here is the list for the ride on Saturday :driving:

Stomper
    BusterStewart
    GotMudd02
    JeffsJK
    Ems3420
    CJ8 1
    Slowpoke

Like Buster posted up we usually meet at McD's in Morgantown around 6:30-7:00am if you want to meet us there great. If not we will see you at the park. Have a great day and see you tomorrow.

Keith

• Headin up now see yall in the morning

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• Had a great day on the trails.
    First trail damage for the day was a tree on trail 12a eating my soft top while I was trying to drive out of a washout on my side. I was about 60 deg off of horizontial. Next Gotmudd02 was fighting with a big rock around tail 10a and the rock was winning, in the end he got a dented rear corner. Next up was Slowpoke he blew a little rubber house on his engine of course it was a molded hose with 2 different sizes on the ends. He managed to get it fixed. All of the damage happened later in the day and after the final one we called it a day and headed out. I have some pics that I will try to post up later as well as the trails we ran. Thanks to a great group for a great day.

Keith

• Awsome trail ride for sure. Thanks Stomper for the excellent trail guide, it was a perfect combination for the wife and kids first go at it. We all had a blast, well the wife at times was ready to kill me or have a heart attact. I'm not sure if the kids laughed more from having fun on the black trails or laughing at the wife freaking out over pizza rock when I wouldnt let her out. The girls can't wait to go again, I think we are going to try and make it to the oct 1st ride.

• Kyle is still a show off over pizza rock. If I had the lockers on to begin with I would have made it first shot, I don't need 37's. Lol. Cool videos man thanks for sharing, I wish we had video of you stuck in the rocks no that was some good driving to get out of.

• Hey if anybody took any pictures or video of me could you post it up or email it tome thanks

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• Keith thanks for leading the group and picking a good mix of trails as others have stated. Josh thanks for posting the videos. Now if we could only cut the 2.5 minutes of Jeff struggling to get over pizza rock that video would be perfect. :roflmao: :roflmao: Just kidding Jeff thanks to you and Glen for getting me over yellow jacket. :beer:

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures or video but as Josh stated, anyone else please post up.

• Looks like you all had a blast! Sorry I couldn't make it. See you on Oct. 1st, Jeep Gods willing :beer:

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!