wrench fest this sunday......

• well since I found out that i am leaving for the summer I have a few projects I have to get done..

the first being the wifes jeep... I just pressure tested the fuel system and found out it leaks bad so we have some work to do there. ie drop the tank and find said leaks....

I also have a little work to do to damutt.... oil change and compression test.... I will have changed the oil once already but I want to do it atleast one more time to flush the gas out of the motor.....

and then if we get all that done I have little things to do like install cbs and radios and alt on a 88 pontiac 6000.....

anyway there will be plenty of beer and pizza can be ordered so come on over if you feel like helping.... will probably start at 12 or 1....

• Quote from "Da Mutt"

well since I found out that i am leaving for the summer I have a few projects I have to get done..

Just curious where you're going, unless it's classified...

• not sure if its classified or not but if you guess I bet you would be right... think sand, explosions, and heat

• I'm going to see if I can make it down on Sunday Tony, not sure what the wifes plans are yet. Not that you'd let me work on any of your vehicles :suspicious: , we're just out of beer at my house. :spinrhead:

• Beer....that sounds good. Perhaps I'll come too...unless I got another damn meeting to go to! :doh:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "wanderlust"

I'm going to see if I can make it down on Sunday Tony, not sure what the wifes plans are yet. Not that you'd let me work on any of your vehicles :suspicious: , we're just out of beer at my house. :spinrhead:

paul you can work on my vehicle as long as you are Supervised..... I wondered when that was going to come back and bite me...... hey dont forget the sandals.......oh and bring the wife and baby my wife would like to talk to someone whiole all the guys are in the garage..... as a matter of fact al wies and children are welcome to come and food for all even if you dont work I guess.......wife says I have to play nice.....

• Hey tony Ill come down and give you a hand on sunday. Just PM with with directions and what time. :peace:

Josh

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• here are diretions for all interested in coming

from super walmart in camden (south of dover) go south. at first stop light after walmart (there will be a happy harrys on the right and gas stations on 2 corners)turn left. go to the second road on the right and turn right(you have just passed poly tech high school)you are now on millchop lane. go to stop sign and make right. you are now on peach tree run road. go .5 miles and you will come up a little hill and come out of the woods make the first right. and then about 50 yards later you will make the first left this is winding wood rd. I am the only house on the right side of the road with agreen roof and ofcourse DaMutt is sitting there along with the truck
    link to maps if needed
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288544633

• Quote from "Da Mutt"

I wondered when that was going to come back and bite me......

I've been saving it. :rollsmile:

Hey, I freely admit, and always have, that I don't have the mechanical knowledge to do A LOT of stuff on my Jeep, let alone anyone else's. I'm always willing and eager to learn when I can though.

I believe the wife has plans that day though (which is why I can come down at all), so she won't be able to make it.

• Hey tony what time :shrug:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• well thanks to all that came over....... josh (GOTMUDD02), paul (wanderlust), joe (bbd), jeff (dejeepman), tyler (strech), alan (1tontj), terry (knucklehead). I think that is everyone. we had a blast.... we started out by going to get some beer and the ramp and jeff started changing his diff fluid while the rest of us stood around and drank beer. then we taped the signs to the side of the ramp and stood around and talked somemore..... and then drilled 2 holes in the ramp and stood around some more.... by this time jeffhad both his diff covers off.... we decided we were hungery and the wife ordered some pizza.... the truck had the ramp attached to it so the wife drove strechs lifted zj unlimited with the 360 and 33s....... big smiles when she got back.... we ate and dranks somemore and tyalked and then drilled 2 more holes it the rti ramp..... then people started trickling out we had all talked for about 5 or 6 hours and it was time to go home we didnt do crap but we had a great time...... see you all next time

• I'm sorry I missed it. I spent most of the day in the Dover/Clayton area too. Kristina spent the weekend at her friends house outside Cheswold and after picking her up we went to my brother's in Clayton to check out the exhaust he put on (thing sounds sweet but it's pretty loud) his J4000 and talked about how to fix the truck up. We're thinking of building a step side bed for it instead of fixing his old one up. Now he's wrestling with the lug nuts. His impact gun won't budge them so he will have to use heat.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "1TonTJ"

im still disapointed in the lack of sandells (sp) yesterday.

he didnt want to get his socks dirty

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!