- First things first... you need to own a Jeep. That's why you're here, right?
- Second... you need to have a forum account. It's totally free and without it you can't join in any of the discussions here or ask questions. If this is your first time here and you don't have an account yet, take care of that now. Seriously, do this first, it's free and required for membership! Just click on the link "Login or register" in the upper left corner.
- Third... Take a look at the club bylaws (pdf) and waiver (pdf).
- Fourth... Send in a registration form! We've now joined the digital age and the registration is available electronically. The online registration should be completed regardless of payment method.
- Fifth... Send dues! Club dues are $36/yr for the current calendar year but are discounted to $24 if joining after July 1st. You can pay the dues via PayPal to email@example.com (accepts paypal accounts or credit cards) or, if you prefer to pay by check, your membership will be processed once we receive the check. Please note forum username and date of registration form submittal on the check to ensure it is accurately processed.
- Sixth... wait impatiently. Once your registration is received and processed, your forum account will have access to the Member-only section and you will receive a membership sticker in the mail. You'll also get access to post photos in your private album on the club Gallery along with voting rights and can be added to the club discount lists if you choose.
Edit 6/6/12 - IBC - Updated application method and clarified dues payment/structure.
Sign-ups for 2013 are now open. Please see original post for details.
If anyone has any sign-up questions or questions about the club in general, please post up or PM me.
We have lots of things planned for 2013 and we'd love to have you.
edit 11/12/15: fixed links for new website
updated paypal address
Changed "application" references to "registration".
Updated bylaws link.