Ocean City Jeep Week

• Went for the first year 2010. It was a smaller thing that was thrown together in about 3 weeks. Last year was setup to be big but cancelled last minute because of the weather.

This event has what it takes to become BIG (like PA Jeeps big, or bigger). It is spread throughout Delmarva (about 40 minute radius from OC). Personally I am looking forward to seeing their plans for this year.

• Officially or not I'm going to head down this year. I've got the time and money so I don't see why not. :driving:

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Yeah I saw that. That is what had me wondering if the club was officially involved with this event.

DEJA isn't involved. The pics are from ESJA's "Jeeps on the Shore". We have an obstacle course set up down in Pocomoke city MD year rou[size=2]nd. That is where the main obstacle course will be. We will also do our land run at our off-road park in Delmar on Sunday. There has also been talks of a small trail being set up at another spot... but that is still in the works. [/size] :suspicious:

• I am looking forward to going. Wife and I will probably go down for a day. Depending on lodging we might stay a night but not likely.

• I'll be there for the whole week...the family and I were planning on going down to OCMD in August anyway. This just gives me a good reason to drive the Jeep down.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Welp, I was denied vacation for those dates because two other guys in my department had already taken that week.. But I still plan on going definitely on Saturday all day.

• i plan on booking my room this weekend. i planned on going down last year for a couple days but it was rained out. so this year i plan on going down for the wh ole weekend and enjoying myself. im looking forward to the cruise on the beach as well as the ESJA land tour. this year is definitely looking bigger than last year with the crab feast and other events that werent on the agenda last year. should be a good time.

hope the turn outs good.

• " The parade is slated to start at 7am on Friday the 24th and at 8am we will head out onto the beautiful beach of Ocean City and head south from 31st street to the Inlet parking lot.

Pre-registration for this event is a must and will be available in the coming months on this page.

We are limited to 100 Jeeps so be sure to check back and be ready to sign up."

"If you own a Jeep, would like to own a Jeep or just want to see some really nice vehicles....well this is the place.

More Information and an online pre-registration form will be added to this page in the coming months."

Glen- Looks like they haven't provided the pre-registration forms online yet as far as I can tell. :shrug:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• We hope to open the pre-reg soon. There are some small stuff to finalize but we should be done in the next few weeks.

Cool. I am going to keep checking back. Like I said earlier, I was denied vacay for that week, but I am thinking I might not be feeling so well that Friday anyhow... *cough-cough*
    Was really looking forward to last year, but thanks to Irene.. That was a no-go.
    Look forward to this year!

• hey guys , I had exchanged emails with Larry Sackadorf this weekend who is the main contact for the OC MD jeep week event. he said that registration forms are still a few weeks away from being posted. it looks like it will be down to the wire!

• It will be before August.

We had our monthly meeting last night and got some good stuff locked in for this year. Sack and I talked a whole bunch about schedule, vendors, ect. So keep your eyes posted to the site. :mrgreen:

Pre-reg last year opened early July. You should be able to expect the same this year. We plan on having an online form to make pre-reg easier and quicker. Looking forward to this years events. Were almost down to the 2 month countdown!!!

Also if you know anybody looking for a vendor spot have them contact us. We are looking to fill some openings!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!