New guy from Newark

• New guy here, wasnt aware there was a delaware jeep association so i think im gonna swing by stewarts and check it out and see what its all about!

• Welcome! Post up a photo of your Jeeps. :) get there a little early for the meeting, chatting outside is the best part. hehe

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Nice, the TJ isn't a color you see very often.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Nice TJ, and I see that you have been playing in the mud with it. :up:

Thanks, yeah i try to get it dirty but there's not many places to go around newark. Ya gotta pray for snow around these area's to use 4wd unfortunatly

• Thanks, yeah i try to get it dirty but there's not many places to go around newark. Ya gotta pray for snow around these area's to use 4wd unfortunatly

This is true, that is why we have our monthly trip to Rausch Creek. You will be amazed at what that TJ can do at RC.

• Yeah iv looked at the website and it looks like a blast, its just so far from here.

that's why we only do it once a month. ;) it's about 100 miles, takes a little over 2 hours if you convoy up and try to obey some of the speed limits.

Jerry / Whatevah

• that's why we only do it once a month. ;) it's about 100 miles, takes a little over 2 hours if you convoy up and try to obey some of the speed limits.

Jerry I always look at it as a $100 day by the time I figure gas ,park fee's and lunch oh and hope nothing on the Jeep breaks.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Jerry I always look at it as a $100 day by the time I figure gas ,park fee's and lunch oh and hope nothing on the Jeep breaks.

yeah, that's pretty much right. at least for us northern guys, the downstate people have to burn a little more fuel.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!