** DEJA May 12 Trail Ride at RC **

• Saturday May 12th at RC. Parking lot at 8:30, trails at 9. First timers always welcome. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough we can get a little camping and partying going.

Let's get the list started...name, trail levels and throw in if you are interested in camping and which night(s).

1)

• Goef May 14th is a Monday and May 13th is mothers day.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Saturday May 12th at RC. Parking lot at 8:30, trails at 9. First timers always welcome. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough we can get a little camping and partying going.

Let's get the list started...name, trail levels and throw in if you are interested in camping and which night(s).

I'm in, I want to actually wheel my new lift and gears this season.

1)JKGray10 -Camping Friday (weather permitting)

• I'm in, I want to actually wheel my new lift and gears this season.

1)JKGray10 -Camping Friday (weather permitting)
    2) astape - hopefully the inaugrual of the new suspension, tires, ect- camp fri maybe

• 1)JKGray10 -Camping Friday (weather permitting)
    2) astape - hopefully the inaugrual of the new suspension, tires, ect- camp fri maybe

Tentative
    1) BlueLesPaul2006 If we are free that weekend I'm in for Greens/ blues (I still need to get my skids for my trans and oil pan)

• Skids? HA!
    I stick to the Greens, Blues, and some Blacks.

Tentative
    1) BlueLesPaul2006 If we are free that weekend I'm in for Greens/ blues (I still need to get my skids for my trans and oil pan)
    2) Quantum73 - Will try to make this one. Dying to get out and wheel. Camping Fri if it all works out.

Tentative
    2) Quantum73 - Will try to make this one. Dying to get out and wheel. Camping Fri if it all works out.
    3) altierior - I hope to have the trail rig ready to go; BLACKS/REDS. If not, I might wheel my DD; blues/blacks. It's time to get back to my 'wheel at least once a month' lifestyle. :)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

3) Solomi

Tentative
    3) altierior - I hope to have the trail rig ready to go; BLACKS/REDS. If not, I might wheel my DD; blues/blacks. It's time to get back to my 'wheel at least once a month' lifestyle. [img alt=:)]http://www.delawareja.com/forum/Smileys/default/smiley.gif[/img]

3) Solomi
    4) J-Man
    Tentative
    3) altierior - I hope to have the trail rig ready to go; BLACKS/REDS. If not, I might wheel my DD; blues/blacks. It's time to get back to my 'wheel at least once a month' lifestyle.

• I won't make this one(lift won't be done) and it's Honeybrook Fire Co mud sale. I hope to get the lift in 2wks install it and be ready for the June ride :driving: . Thats the plan I'll see if it all happens :doh: .

3) Solomi
    4) J-Man
    Tentative
    3) altierior - I hope to have the trail rig ready to go; BLACKS/REDS. If not, I might wheel my DD; blues/blacks. It's time to get back to my 'wheel at least once a month' lifestyle.
    4) BlueJ - if I can get my act together...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!