** DEJA May 12 Trail Ride at RC **

• Out. Unforeseen obligation that day. :down:

• Anyone else plan on camping Friday into Saturday besides astape and me? I'm going to try and take a half day of work on Friday and get up there by 6pm or earlier. If I can't take a half day I'll probably get there around 8pm.

• I'm going up Friday night when I get off. I'll probably end up getting a hotel room though. Matt if it ends up just being a black/red group and you need someone to run with call me I'll be leading a mostly blue group from JKFreaks.

• I'm going up Friday night when I get off. I'll probably end up getting a hotel room though. Matt if it ends up just being a black/red group and you need someone to run with call me I'll be leading a mostly blue group from JKFreaks.

Yea I was wondering about Guides and groups too. Thanks, I may end up calling you to link up if thats the case.

• Sorry I can't make it, it seems like I'm abandoning you guys :-\ . I'm trying to get caught up after being away and getting ready for Big Dogs!! I really wish I could make it to see Aaron's new build, and J-Mans hydro in action.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Sorry I can't make it, it seems like I'm abandoning you guys :-\ . I'm trying to get caught up after being away and getting ready for Big Dogs!! I really wish I could make it to see Aaron's new build, and J-Mans hydro in action.

Randy

I feel for you Randy and wish I could get out again on this trip as well. It's been a while since I've gotten some trail time. :(

• [size=x-small]1)JKGray10 -Camping Friday (weather permitting)
    2) astape - hopefully the inaugrual of the new suspension, tires, ect- camp fri maybe
    3) Solomi
    [/size][size=x-small]4) J-Man[/size]
    [size=x-small]5) Jeffsjk
    Tentative
    1) BlueLesPaul2006 If we are free that weekend I'm in for Greens/ blues (I still need to get my skids for my trans and oil pan)
    2) Quantum73 - Will try to make this one. Dying to get out and wheel. Camping Fri if it all works out.
    3) altierior - I hope to have the trail rig ready to go; BLACKS/REDS. If not, I might wheel my DD; blues/blacks. It's time to get back to my 'wheel at least once a month' lifestyle.
    4) BlueJ - if I can get my act together...
    [/size]

• I'm getting off work early today so I'll go home, pack up, and head up to RC. I'm thinking maybe being there around 6pm tonight. If anyone else is camping tonight just look for my jeep or give me a call 856-522-9677.
    -Matt

Side Question-
    Do I need to check in at the office and tell them I'm camping or do I just find a empty spot and claim it my own? I never been first boots on the ground at RC before. And with their noew camping set up I'm not sure if any rules changed?

Did they finally lift there burn ban?

• There should be 50 or so jk's there partying you will blend right in. I brought all my stuff to camp. Not sure if we are camping or hoteling it tonight though depends on when we get there.

Is that part of the group your taking out?

Yeah, but mine will be tha badass gray one thats parked. :innocent:
    I guess just give me a call then. I'm going to bring some fire wood and scavage what I can from the woods.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!