** September 22nd DEJA meeting location change **

• Due to a few things out of our control and an excessive room fee, we are moving the meeting to the Newark Hooters. We will have the whole deck to ourselves.

NOTE: THIS IS A SATURDAY MEETING. SEPTEMBER 22ND at 5PM

Newark Hooters
    136 Astro Shopping Center
    Route 2
    Newark, Delaware 19711

Map and info [url=https://maps.google.com/maps?sugexp=chrome,mod%3D6&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=newark,+de++hooters&fb=1&gl=us&hq=hooters&hnear=0x89c77a9ae39789eb:0x2ee246f2974c385c,Newark,+DE&cid=0,0,13688128986302467531&sa=X&ei=vmwqULmxKuPq0gGgz4HYCg&ved=0CBoQrwswAA]HERE[/url].

I will post an agenda shorty. There will be a vote on a proposed bylaw change as well as a 2013 Surf Tag raffle benefiting Jeeps for Joy.

Please post up any questions. All are welcome.

EDIT: Speling and I accidentally a word.

• should we pretend to be disappointed that we "have" to goto Hooters? :innocent:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Saturday, Sept 22nd, 2012 at 5 PM

September agenda:

1. Open Meeting

2. Introductions of Members.

3. Attendance Sheet: Everyone sign, meeting mediator to determine number of voting members.

4. Membership Review: Total registered users on site, total Members & Guests.

5. Financial Disclosure: Account activity and balances.

Meeting Topics:

6. Recent Trail Ride Report(s) -

7. Upcoming Events -

8. Vote on Proposed Bylaw Changes - I will post the wording tonight.

9. Open forum to discuss what is on your mind.

10. Adjourn meeting

Let me know if you have any questions. I will be posting a few more details as they get figured out. Things have been a little hectic this summer so I have had a little trouble getting things up in a timely manner. (One step forward and two steps back.) :doh:

• Just a clarification please. Are non DeJA members welcome to "sit in" on the meeting? The wife and I are fairly new to the forums and our Jeep is going to be my project over the winter, but i believe we are anticipating applying to the "club". :driving:

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

• Yup, our meetings are open to everybody.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Really wanted to make this one, but I'll be cooking at a Truck Pull. Have fun!!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• So... who's going? Seems like everybody posting here is saying that they can't go.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!