RC Sept 15th or 16th

• Anyone not going to big dogs want to do a day trip to RC either Saturday or Sunday? I'm thinking about doing a family day trip, blue blacks or what ever the group wants to do. Post up if you are interested.

• Hi Jeff,
    I have been trying to put together a ride for 9/15/12. I have two newbies that are currently planning on going up with me (a JKU and a Rover). I was going to start them out on the greens and see how they progress thru out the day, a kind of 101 day. I could see us progressing to blue and lite blacks in the afternoon. Let me know what you think.

• That's cool, we can hit the blues and blacks off of the greens as we go. I think so far I have another jku going and a xj going. So either way we will hook up. I'll be there by 8:30 ish.

• I would maybe available. I would be interested in Greens and blues. I don't mind blacks but I lack skid plates so I would bypass if it got to messy. I don't want to cut that trany cooler line that is unprotected on the 2012s. Let me know if it will be saturday or sunday.

• I missed the last few rides and need to get my jeep back out before the hard top goes on. If the weather looks good I may join you.

• I'm glad Heather is bring the camera. If you want to meet up, I come out of Elkton, and into Oxford, PA and proceed on RT-10 etc. How do you go up from Wilmington?

I am in Townsend so we start on rt-1. We go up limestone rd and Gap Newport Pike PA-10 and through that way. I will stop for gas at the Wawa on limestone rd. It takes about 3 hours from my place so im thinking if we leave 0500 hrs we should make it up by 0800-0830 hrs. Giving us time to get gas and a cup of Joe.

• I am in Townsend so we start on rt-1. We go up limestone rd and Gap Newport Pike PA-10 and through that way. I will stop for gas at the Wawa on limestone rd. It takes about 3 hours from my place so im thinking if we leave 0500 hrs we should make it up by 0800-0830 hrs. Giving us time to get gas and a cup of Joe.

I hit the Wawa at RT-10 & RT-30 at 6:00 ish, for my second cup of coffee and somthing to eat. If you think you will be in the area at that time let me know and we can convoy up. Cell 610-633-6394

• Sorry to cancel at the last minute but heather is very sick and I'm typing this from the ER. She needs me to take care of her so I will have to wait till 10/6. I can't leave her sick and go to RC to have fun.

I hope that everything will be OK with Heather. I should be up on 10/6 also.

Tim

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!