* DEJA Member Appreciation Trail Ride ** October 6th @ RC

• There are plenty of stock friendly trails at RC, the question is probably who else is interested in running at that level? I don't mind leading a lower group this trip as long as we have a few people in it.

I'll ride with whatever group needs people. Just looking for a fun couple days, nothing to prove...

• Thanks. Don't make any special accommodation on my account. I'm probably in the minority with a totally stock Jeep and wouldn't want to hold anyone else back.

• I'll ride with whatever group needs people. Just looking for a fun couple days, nothing to prove...

X2- I'm fine with riding green and blue trails with an occasional black "bypass"
    The wife will be with me this ride so it will give her some wheel time and less comments on every rock to metal sound. :laughing:

• cool, I'll run an easy group...randy can run the mid guys and if someone can show them how to get into 4wd knox, jman, astape and whoever can figure out the rest themselves.

Maybe one of them can show you how to shift into 4 wheel low ... wouldn't want to see you limp off the trail in high again :innocent:

• KnoxRents
    CJ8
    Stafford
    Stomper
    Captain
    Spedly
    Hookedonthebay
    ShoreBird
    I_AM_Dan
    Daddanelena
    JKGray10
    goody
    nj-rubi (pending)
    Jeffsjk- Camping be there late friday night- Riding Shot gun with Jump150 the JK is for sale so not wheelin it
    J-Man
    Quantum73 (pending)
    TheDarkSide shotgun with Aaron
    Buster Stewart 92 Renegade
    altierior

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• cool, I'll run an easy group...randy can run the mid guys...

Whatever you might need me to guide...

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Ok everyone I am back in. With my brother in-law riding shotgun. Is anyone going to meet at the Wawa on limestone rd? I will be there about 0600 to get supplies and fuel. I am happy to convoy with anyone who would like too.

KnoxRents
    CJ8
    Stafford
    Stomper
    Captain
    Spedly
    Hookedonthebay
    ShoreBird
    I_AM_Dan
    Daddanelena
    JKGray10
    goody
    nj-rubi (pending)
    Jeffsjk- Camping be there late friday night- Riding Shot gun with Jump150 the JK is for sale so not wheelin it
    J-Man
    Quantum73 (pending)
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006

"Kilroy was here!" :kilroy:

Edited once, last by BlueLesPaul2006 ().

• i should be in...

KnoxRents
    CJ8
    Stafford
    Stomper
    Captain
    Spedly
    Hookedonthebay
    ShoreBird
    I_AM_Dan
    Daddanelena
    JKGray10
    goody
    nj-rubi (pending)
    J-Man
    Quantum73 (pending)
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006
    Erock

• Apologies for the noob questions, but is a totally stock Sahara suited for this type of event (without trashing it)?

Compared to the other rigs I saw at the meeting on Saturday, mine seems ill equipped to do much more than a ride on the beach.

You should have no problems on the Green/Blue trails with your JK.
    I'll be happy to guide the Blue/Black group as usual. We will have a group for everyone who attends. Just show up ready for an awesome ride!!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• You should have no problems on the Green/Blue trails with your JK.
    I'll be happy to guide the Blue/Black group as usual. We will have a group for everyone who attends. Just show up ready for an awesome ride!!

Thank you. I'm still tentative at this point and may have to pass on this one though.

• KnoxRents
    CJ8
    Stafford
    Stomper
    Captain
    Spedly
    Hookedonthebay
    ShoreBird
    I_AM_Dan
    Daddanelena
    JKGray10
    goody
    nj-rubi (pending)
    J-Man
    Quantum73 (pending)
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006
    Erock
    BlueJ

• KnoxRents
    CJ8
    Stafford
    Stomper
    Captain
    Spedly
    Hookedonthebay
    ShoreBird
    I_AM_Dan
    Daddanelena
    JKGray10
    goody
    nj-rubi (pending)
    J-Man
    Quantum73 (pending)
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006
    Erock
    BlueJ
    RedOliver

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!