Help a fellow Jeeper out?

• All winter I've been chipping away at resurrecting a beater '92 YJ. Most of the small and beginner wrencher stuff is done and I am looking forward to trail testing it in April.

In the next day or two the UPS man should be bring a 4" RE lift from Quadratec. While I've learned a lot helping others put lifts on their Jeeps I am not confident enough yet to tackle this project by myself. In addition I don't have any air tools in my garage.

So,....with this being Easter week and a lot of people are off from work/school, I was wondering if anyone could lend me a hand?

It goes without saying I am good for the beverage of your choice, food, washing you Jeep, etc...... :shrug:

• I am sure i could spare a few hours one day but i am not sure I could host the event unless you wanted to do it on sunday

• My new lift arrived today to match the tires JWalk sold me last weekend! Four new springs, shocks and extended brake lines. I really need to get this installed before GWNF.

I think I can do the work but I need some guidance and air power. Thank you those members who have offered to help (Dr. J, Joe, Tony). Anybody with an air compressor willing to host the project? Please? This weekend, next weekend....during the week? Remember what's it like to have a new lift in your garage and the excitement of getting it installed? :up:

• I don't have a garage since I live in a dorm. So I can't help ya there. But to do a lift you won't need air. I mean it'd be nice, but it's not required. I'm doing an engine re-build while the block is still in the jeep in my girlfriends driveway.

If I wasn't trying to finish mine this weekend I'd help ya out. If you need guidance, just post questions, we'll get ya an answer.

• I am out for this weekend since I have family coming into town but we can try to plan it for the next sunday/monday ( I always plan 2 days for lifts now) all I need from you is a little help with the wifes jeep again one day/evening this nerxt week like thursday/friday so it can be done before we start yours.....

• Quote from "Da Mutt"

.... ( I always plan 2 days for lifts now) .....

finnally hehehehe!!!!!

sorry i cant help jeff im really jammed up with getting the house stuff done and packing and what not. ive got a bunch of stuff i need to somehow get done on mine before the trip too. man i need another vacation!

• Are you selling your old break lines? i am intreseted if so

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I don't have any tools or space or know much of the technical stuff, but I helped a little and observed a lot :read: My lift is on a 93 so I would be willing to do whatever I can :spinrhead: I love learning :lbulb:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• I can't work this weekend but...
    I can loan a compressor and impact gun / sockets.

I may be able to help the next weekend

• Its ashame you missed the RE group buy. I just received my RE 2.5 CJ lift. I got it for $250 off. Just take your time in put all the Rubicon Express Strickers on your Jeep and you will be fine. holy crap, I think I got like 10 stickers. including 1 windshield.

Steve (thought camden in in NJ.)

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Thank you to all those members who have offered to help me out. I really appreciate it.

DaMutt (Tony) has graciously offered to host this lift party as he has done so many times for other members. The plan is to begin next Sunday, April 17th, at 9:00 a.m. Anyone who can stop by and lend a hand for a few hours I would greatly appreciate it. Food and drinks all around.....

• if we are going to try to get the yj done and a budget boost on the tj we are going to need a few more poeple come on guys lets get this thing gowing

directions for thsoe coming

from super walmart in camden (south of dover) go south. at first stop light after walmart (there will be a happy harrys on the right and gas stations on 2 corners)turn left. go to the second road on the right and turn right(you have just passed poly tech high school)you are now on millchop lane. go to stop sign and make right. you are now on peach tree run road. go .5 miles and you will come up a little hill and come out of the woods make the first right. and then about 50 yards later you will make the first left this is winding wood rd. I am the only house on the right side of the road with agreen roof

link to maps if needed
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288544633

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!