Wilmington checking in

• What's up all!

Invited to the forum from John aka "altierior"

Ordered my 2013 crush jku 6/20 and picked it up 8/13. It's a 6spd with the only options being power convenience and 3.73 gears. Added ACE rails and a smittybilt XRC front bumper a few weeks ago. Plans for the near future is the AEV 2.5 xt lift, 16" procomp 7069 wheels and 315/75r16 Goodyear duratrac tires with a smittybilt XRC bumper to hold the spare.

Looking forward to everything the forum has to offer!

Marc

• Welcome aboard! How do you like the ACE rails? I'm thinking about buying them this week.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Welcome. :wavey: There is a great group of people here in this club. Don't hesitate to post up with any questions.

Let's get that JK out on the trails. Bring Tara. :8)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• The rails are great! I didn't get the weld on kit because I didn't see myself doing anything to crazy right now but for a bolt on rail they are very sturdy. I can jump on them all day and the only thing that moves is the suspension. Install is quick and easy with a cut off wheel for the washers attached to the frame bolts...

I would recommend with no hesitation!

• We are stoked to come out with you guys in the near future! I'll try to pay attention when you guys are going out and hopefully we can get out with you guys soon!

• [size=3]8/13/12 the day we picked it up after a month and a half wait[/size] :8)

[size=3]Smittybilt XRC installed[/size]

[size=3]Enjoying the October weather![/size]
    [size=3][/size]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!