Anyone interested in a dishwasher?

• Have a Frigidaire dishwasher that the motor went bad on. The motor is $160 new, but I decided I would rather just buy a new dishwasher than deal with ordering the part and waiting for it to be delivered and hope that solved the problem. So this is free to anyone who wants to tinker with it. Its only 2 years old. Email me at udrussell@yahoo.com

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• No its called a silver mist. Paint it.

• Wife is itching for me to get rid of this thing. Its in a box ready to move out. Anyone interested?

• Gotta take it to scrap this weekend. Wife's tired of looking at it. Last chance

• Oh hi! I am interested in a dishwasher. I know that 7 years passed but maybe someone is getting their dishwasher... I am searching for a budget dishwasher because my budget is approximately $300 and I know that about your dishwasher will do a fine job in most cases but it won’t include the options often found in mid-range or luxury motels. But I am OK with this so if you know a good model can you please let me know where did you find it and bought it. Thank you in advance right now I am looking at dishwashers from ianboer.

• We just recently did the remodeling in our kitchen, have a white dish washer in the garage. It is hardly used since we prefer washing dishes by hands. Dish washer is just for the look in the kitchen. Text me: three o too, 3 eight three, 4 zero zero too

Jeep TJ 2000 Current upgrade: Digital tire gauge. Next upgrade: On board toilet paper holder :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!