** Random Picture Thread **

• Resemblance?? (Stripe as a Mogwai from Gremlins)

I'm sure Kissie has a much nicer dispostion. ;D Great pic though. I need to upgrade from my 10 yr old Kodak one of these days. What kind of dog is she? Long-haired Chiuaua?

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Resemblance?? (Stripe as a Mogwai from Gremlins)

I'm sure Kissie has a much nicer dispostion. ;D Great pic though. I need to upgrade from my 10 yr old Kodak one of these days. What kind of dog is she? Long-haired Chiuaua?

Her adoption papers said she is Chihuahua/Terrier/Yorkie mix.

• That cow bird (I think that's what it's called) doesn't look too happy.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Well Keith_C the child was flipping out because your dog looks like her dog....
    Here he is with his donut because he wouldn't stop licking his paw:

One without the donut:

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

• Well I'll add to the doggie pictures. Here are two of Bear who we had to put down recently.

Here is my favorite puppy picture (had to scan it because it was taken with an "old school" camera 12 years ago.

This picture is one of my favorites. Looking at him and Hank (my daughter's dog who was Bear's bestest buddy) run in the mud side by side like that just says, "FUN" to me. Reminds me of childhood days.

[img width=896 height=1200]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=41476[/img]

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Yeah they are fantastic dogs. He's our first, we had an Akita for 12 years before him. He's just over 2 years old, now. He's about 95 lbs, which is little compared to our 120lb Akita. But he's awesome. DEFINITELY not the brightest dog in the world, but he'll love you til the world ends. We eventually want two as well :)

• Sorry for the small size, and I don't have any of the image details on hand right now because I pulled it from FB to the iPad. Will look for them when I get home.

But on the dog theme...this is Bradley jumping to try to catch bubbles we were blowing for the kids.

• Continuing with the dog theme..... here's a few of my favorite shots on my phone. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

Niece's quincenera gift (Oreo) is pretty awesome for a little ankle biter

Snuggling up with my Weim Sadie. I love this sweatshirt and apparently so does she... as much as my wife likes photographing me sleeping.... as much as I like taking naps... :innocent:

My girls ready to go to the doggy park!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Yeah, he had that "evil eye". I remember one night I glanced out the back door and the only thing I saw was that "evil eye" staring at me through the window. Scared the crap out of me.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!