surf fishing outting.

• Was wondering if anyone wanted to get together and try to catch some of those striperls this april. If so post up on here. So we can get together and work out dates. I can work out a deal with dans tackle to buy bait in bulk. So we should be good there. And if anyone wants to throw in a few bucks we can have a biggest fish pot up to you guys. :fishing:

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Mike i think april 6th is the only saturday that i have booked up. Unless my jeep winds up in Aarons shop sooner than expected lets do something. There is a bait sop down along route 9 somewhere, my parents bought a 25 lb. flat of really nice freshly frozen bunker for a little over fifteen bucks if i had to i could pick some up on the way if Bills can't help.

• Yeah smiths bait and tackle I know where it is haha... I rarely deal with them. Dunno why ... if I can get a head count I can put a order in for bunker @ dans and he would have it for us waiting. Not a big fan of frozen bunker. I like mine fresh. Not unless someone wants to meet me @ cedar swamp and we can cast net for live bunker.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Unfortunately, I start working Saturdays again in April and there is the club competition on the 20th but depending on when you guys schedule this, I'm going to try hard to make it.

I'm not much of a fisherman compared to you guys (This is what I look like if I catch a fish: http://i.imgur.com/J7tqnMv.jpg ) BUT I always learn a ton from 1991yj when we go out. :up:

• Yeah I make my ow rigs most of the time... and I all but live on the beach from april to about December. ... and jodie you know I will be calling like I always do since my fishing partner is having a kid I think his wife is putting a lock down on his fishing skills. :roflmao:

• Yeah I haven't set a date yet .... I'm still waiting on spring to get here haha.... I'm actually waiting for the stripers to move in to the bay.... once they are there it takes about 2 weeks after that for th m to come into the surf.. the water temp is still 41.... once it hits 46 ill feel comfortable with going out there haha.... gotta fight nats and greenheads just to catch. A fish.

• I'm thinking its more of girlfriend putting a lockdowb on his wallet haha.

• I'm thinking about the 3rd weekend in april.... april 20 or 21 either date is good for me. So everyonw figure out which date is good and we will go from there. And if you have never been surf fishing or want to better your skills I can give a little reading the surf 101 if you'd like. I'm thinking the northern side of the rocks at the naval crossings if anyone has any objections let me know we can look @ other options. Broadkill is a great spot. But its a small beach and the flies are way way way bad.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!