Possibly fishing June 22nd

• I just got my Jeep back on the road after sitting for almost 2 years, and as long as it is running well, and I feel confident that it will get me down there and back, I will be doing some surf fishing on Saturday. It will be my first time ever taking my own Jeep on the beach, and I'm pretty stoked about it. Not sure if we are doing Henlopen or Indian River yet. Anybody else going to be around?

You don't know what you can do, until you know what you can't do...

• usually i'd be there but having work done to my jeep....make sure you take along some kingfish/croaker rigs and pick up some fishbites bloodworm formula.....lots of croakers, kings and small trout hitting along with some blowfish.....good luck

• Indian river inlet south side for flounder and blues. My favorite place for fish Up to 8 flounder so far there. Surf for everything else and cd ones. If u go shoot me a pm. I will try to make it

• I haven't seen a blue in a few weeks now.... flounders did drop in size limit 17 inches which is great... I will say this... hookedonthebay is right about the bait combo... but if you wanna run some lures pink Bucktails with pink gulps. Trout are nailing them right now. I would shoot for the south side naval crossing or Gordon's pond. Indian river is OK but I've seen bigger flounder pulled out of the surf and at Roosevelt inlet. Just follow the tides when using plugs and buck tails...

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• How is cape henlopen fishing? If its crap I am gonna head south when I head out this week.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Right now its pretty decent croakers kings trout and a few other interesting things are coming out of there. Fishbites and boxed squid are your best bet there. Goto dans tackle right next to the valero on 13 in Milton area tell him mike sent ya.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Thanks for all the tips. I'm pretty new to the whole surf fishing thing, so I really appreciate it.

You don&#039;t know what you can do, until you know what you can&#039;t do...

• Heading down early tomorrow... As long as my Jeep doesn't self destruct on the way down, I should be to the Cape around 8:00-8:30... What's the preferred spot to go? Like I said before... I'm fairly clueless when it comes to surf fishing... :shrug:

• Heading down early tomorrow... As long as my Jeep doesn't self destruct on the way down, I should be to the Cape around 8:00-8:30... What's the preferred spot to go? Like I said before... I'm fairly clueless when it comes to surf fishing... :shrug:

I like herring point crossing....

[img width=707 height=1200]http://malarky.udel.edu/~dmills/pic/maps/cape_henlopen.jpg[/img]

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• jkgray10 and I will be out tomorrow, either navy crossing or herring point. Probably herring point unless it's packed. Don't expect any kind of fishing talent out of us. I have deadfeat's #, anyone else PM me if you want mine. Look for the gray and green Jeeps next to a lot of empty beer cans.

What time are you thinking? We are most likely going to Herring Point, and should be leaving the Newark area by 6:00 as to avoid any potential Firefly traffic. I'll try to leave a good gap between the Jeeps to hold a little space if you guys are going to be later than that. Look for an Orange XJ and Silver TJ...

• Oh and I will have my grill with me... Anybody that wants to throw some food on it is more than welcome!

• Probably leaving by 8:30 or 9...I don't do early mornings. :) I've got my grill packed as well.

that reminds me, if anyone knows a good way to avoid most of the traffic through dover let me know

OC is hosting the Dew Tour . Traffic will suck everywhere south of the Canal .

Ill be out somewhere if not still there from an overnighter.

• Probably leaving by 8:30 or 9...I don't do early mornings. :) I've got my grill packed as well.

that reminds me, if anyone knows a good way to avoid most of the traffic through dover let me know

I think the only way you're going to avoid traffic tomorrow is either leaving at the crack of dawn, or, if you feel like going the VERY long way around and spending $44.00, you could go through New Jersey and get on the Ferry...

• I'll be out there all weekend pm me and Andrew we gotta drink in celebration of you being married

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!