New Guy In Bellefonte

• Whats up. New to the area since May. Looking forward to meeting some jeepers in the area to wrench and wheel with. I have a 98 TJ Sahara, 5in lift, 35's, armored, geared, locked and loaded with the ussual crawler mods.

• Thanks guys! Yup, been in PA for a year hunting for a jeep club but before that I was in Virginia Beach and part of KMA Offroad wich was an awesome club. Im still part of that club and do runs with them to Big Dogs, Rousch and Crozet but Id love to have some local guys to wrench with and do local jeep stuff. Anyway my garage is always open so if anybody in my area has a project to do count me in. Ill post some pictures of my rig once I pay up and get access.

• Welcome. I look forward to seeing you on the trails!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Thanks guys! Yup, been in PA for a year hunting for a jeep club but before that I was in Virginia Beach and part of KMA Offroad wich was an awesome club. Im still part of that club and do runs with them to Big Dogs, Rousch and Crozet but Id love to have some local guys to wrench with and do local jeep stuff. Anyway my garage is always open so if anybody in my area has a project to do count me in. Ill post some pictures of my rig once I pay up and get access.

Welcome. You don't need to be a paid member to post pics. You just need to host them elsewhere, like photobucket, and use the [IMG][IMG] links to post them here.

• Thanks Shadyluke! I got a PhotoBucket account today.
    This is me at RCPFA in Crozet VA

This is Rausch Creek, Im on the left.

This was the Big Dogs Icebreaker in April.

Most Recent Mod- High clearance MagnaFlow Cat back Exhaust

• Welcome. I'm just down the road from you in the northern part of Wilmington. Just before deploying I joined the Brandywine Hundred Fire Company.

I just saw your jeep, I'm on grandveiw wich is only a block over and a block back from the station.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!