Why Quadratec?

• Why did Q-Tec have to switch there carrier to Fedex? It used to take 1-2 days for a shippment to reach my house in Newark from there West Chester location. I ordered 1 strap on Monday night that was in stock at the warehouse in PA and it won't be delivered until Saturday! I made due without the part I needed but I usually order from q-tec and pay the shipping price that most other distributors don't charge anymore because of the very fast turn around on deliver. I'm hoping this is an isolated event and not the new norm, but I felt like venting.
    :soapbox:

• Hey Matt,

Sorry to see about the troubles here. We believe FedEx Smart Post offers a better service for our customers.

BTW: You get forum free shipping! Just PM me on the Quadratec user ID and I can send you a link and promo code :)

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• Matt - do you have tracking info on the package? Just wondering if it routed through their hub in KY or why it took so long? Doesn't Quad also have a NV warehouse? Maybe it shipped from there?

It is because they now use FedEx Post select which is by far the worst bastard shipping service out there. FedEx drops the package at a postal sort facility then it makes its way through the postal gauntlet. I ordered something for work a few weeks ago and could not pick it up. It was shipped from West Chester to A business address in Kennett sq which is maybe 12 miles and it took 3 business days. Hopefully someone at Quadratec will figure out this shipping method sucks donkee dick and will come to their senses and go back to UPS or use standard FedEx delivery.

• Hey Matt,

Sorry to see about the troubles here. We believe FedEx Smart Post offers a better service for our customers.

BTW: You get forum free shipping! Just PM me on the Quadratec user ID and I can send you a link and promo code :)

It probably works better or about the same for shipping addresses that take the normal 3-5 days but I hope it gets better for the local customers.

I always forget tabout our club discount. :doh: I'll PM you and get that promo code. Thanks!

It is because they now use FedEx Post select which is by far the worst bastard shipping service out there. FedEx drops the package at a postal sort facility then it makes its way through the postal gauntlet. I ordered something for work a few weeks ago and could not pick it up. It was shipped from West Chester to A business address in Kennett sq which is maybe 12 miles and it took 3 business days. Hopefully someone at Quadratec will figure out this shipping method sucks donkee dick and will come to their senses and go back to UPS or use standard FedEx delivery.

Thats exactly what is going on. It shipped from West Chester and has been floating around in Allentown for a few days.

• It is because they now use FedEx Post select which is by far the worst bastard shipping service out there. FedEx drops the package at a postal sort facility then it makes its way through the postal gauntlet. I ordered something for work a few weeks ago and could not pick it up. It was shipped from West Chester to A business address in Kennett sq which is maybe 12 miles and it took 3 business days. Hopefully someone at Quadratec will figure out this shipping method sucks donkee dick and will come to their senses and go back to UPS or use standard FedEx delivery.

I think you should write them a letter/email with that exact wording. :innocent:

• I think you should write them a letter/email with that exact wording. :innocent:

That involves way too much effort and I almost always pick my parts up.. I just hope the issues locals have been having open a couple eyes and they go back to the standard shipping service. With 2 warehouses there can't be many people in the US receiving shipments later than 3 days anyways.. so if it takes 3 days to travel 12 miles I dont' see how this service can make anything faster?

• That involves way too much effort and I almost always pick my parts up.. I just hope the issues locals have been having open a couple eyes and they go back to the standard shipping service. With 2 warehouses there can't be many people in the US receiving shipments later than 3 days anyways.. so if it takes 3 days to travel 12 miles I dont' see how this service can make anything faster?

It's faster to walk to Quadratec and pick up your parts if that's the case!

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• It is because they now use FedEx Post select which is by far the worst bastard shipping service out there. FedEx drops the package at a postal sort facility then it makes its way through the postal gauntlet. I ordered something for work a few weeks ago and could not pick it up. It was shipped from West Chester to A business address in Kennett sq which is maybe 12 miles and it took 3 business days. Hopefully someone at Quadratec will figure out this shipping method sucks donkee dick and will come to their senses and go back to UPS or use standard FedEx delivery.

UPS's version is Surepost.

I've had OK service with it. (Not w/ Quadratec).

Reading: http://geardiary.com/2012/12/1…ps-surepost/#.Uijxrn_pxB4

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!