Cape Henlopen on Saturday, Aug 31

• I'm headed to Cape Henlopen tomorrow. Trouble is, I'm unable to get there until about 1:30....way later than usual. For those of you who are going early and who usually group together, can I get you to stake out enough space (cheat a little) so I can squeeze in when I get there? I know it's going to be jammed on the sand tomorrow, especially since it's supposed to be the best weather day of the 3-day weekend. If so, let me know where you'll be please....I'm hoping to go north from the Navy Crossing -- toward the public beach. Thanks. Chief

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

Edited once, last by Chief57 ().

• Hate to bust your nuts but today is the 30th ( Friday) :doh:
    But going Sunday, have a case of beer ready, poles ready, and will be the one there with the non lifted jeep :shrug: . I think we should do a club- poor Bob lets lift his ride weekend one day :up: . But I have a light bar and rear bumper-LMAO

• Yes I know they do that from time to time, and that's my worst fear. If I'm being turned away by a "ranger" I'd like to offer him a little BS and say that I've got a spot being held for me. Not sure if that'll cut it with him....but it's worth a try. I'd be out on the sand by 8:30 if not for a woman......but she's worth it! To tell the truth, this is a first date for me with this person, so it'll be bad news if the plan falls through....

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Hey the point is open so i would go that way chief.... Its over by the swimming beach. Good luck man.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• ... I'd be out on the sand by 8:30 if not for a woman......but she's worth it! To tell the truth, this is a first date for me with this person, so it'll be bad news if the plan falls through....

First date , Wheeling out and surf fishing... great litmus test... You will know by the the end if she's a keeper. I'm sure none of your fish will be! :fishing: [size=78%] [/size] :razz:

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Unless he gets stuck and makes her shovel and push. :hysterical:

I can picture her pushing as he guns it , sending a rooster tail of sand in her face... oops sorry.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Remember you can go onto the beach from Gordon's pond if they close the public entrance to Cape. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!