FS: 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4x4 62k Miles $22,300 OBO

• [size=13px]Green 2008 Jeep Wrangler [/size][size=13px]Transmission: Automatic Clean title Mileage: 61700 VIN: 1J4GA59128L553256 Asking price: $22,300 OBO [br][/size]Exterior: The paint is in excellent condition and has always been washed and waxed. Most people think the vehicle is newer than it is because of the condition of the paint. The passenger hood has a very minor dent in it, with no paint damage that a pop-a-dent could pull out very easily and it's very minor. Most will not even notice the dent. There is a scratch on the passenger rear of the hard top the dealer I purchased it from used a marker to cover it up. The fog lights lenses on the bumper are both cracked, however they both function. I bought it from the dealer like this. See pictures. [br]
    Interior: Interior is very clean and has always been maintained. There are no stains or signs of heavy wear. Beige in color. [br]Options: 3.8L V6 Automatic. Three piece freedom top. You can remove the two front section of the top and leave the rest of the hard top on and still enjoy the sun. There is no soft top or frame.

Aftermarket mods: (5) 18" KMC XD775 Rockstar rims on Fierce Attitude Mud Terrain tires (275/70/R18). 2inch suspension spacer lift to fit the tires which was put on prior to my purchase. The vehicle has been smoke free for the life of the car. Purchased from a local dealer. I'm very serious about selling this vehicle and up to considering offers, but please do not be ridiculous. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. The car is on sale because: Own three vehicles and only need two. [br]Well and fully maintained. [br]Records and/or receipts have been kept for all work done on the car thus far. [br]Functionally and mechanically perfect. [br]302-463-5800 or joshua.a.marcus@gmail.com[size=12px][br][/size]

[size=13px]Read more: [color=rgb(0, 51, 153)]http://delaware.ebayclassified…ad=30198167#ixzz2iU5iGFz1[/color][/size]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!