What do ya use?

• So, I take it there are some photographers here.
    What gear do you use? Nikon? Canon? Pentax? Sony?

I'm a Canon guy. Currently shooting with an XS and a T1i.

A whole gaggle of lenses, but usually a 24-105 F4L. Or something wide.

• Canon here. Used to use a 10D back in the day, but life got in the way... bought a new DSLR for my CO/UT trip and decided to go with a T4i. No good lenses right now, just the 18-55 and 55-250 kit lenses.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Canon here. Used to use a 10D back in the day, but life got in the way... bought a new DSLR for my CO/UT trip and decided to go with a T4i. No good lenses right now, just the 18-55 and 55-250 kit lenses.

Cool. Don't discount the 55-250, it can produce some pretty great results.

I started out on a D30 3.2MP DSLR. I've kept most of my lenses and just upgraded the body over the years.

• Canon 40D with grip. 6-7 lens but my favorites and most used would have to be my Canon 50mm 1.4 and 10-20mm Sigma. 580ex speedlight and remotes for trigger and flash and a Manfrotto tripod holds everything up.

No L lenses yet and most likely going to full frame after the new year.

• Canon 40D with grip. 6-7 lens but my favorites and most used would have to be my Canon 50mm 1.4 and 10-20mm Sigma. 580ex speedlight and remotes for trigger and flash and a Manfrotto tripod holds everything up.

No L lenses yet and most likely going to full frame after the new year.

Man, that's some quality stuff there. Love the 10-20 Sigma, it's a great lens for the money.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!