Storage rack for jeep

• This is a storage rack I had in my TJ. I made it a few years back out of 1/8" wall 1x steel and expanded sheet metal. It's pretty stout and mounts behind the seats. It has survived a healthy rollover and a flop or two in my rig. Only issues are a 3x4 hole cut in it to fill my fuel cell(does not cause any issues). Also you need some type of bars from b to c pillars on the cage to mount it. I can assist you with this if you buy the steel. If you were feeling real saucey you could make it into a bad ass receiver rack too. $65 obo Here are a few pics..

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• That is pretty slick. Nice fab skills there. GLWS!

2003 Jeep Rubicon - 33x12.50x15 Good Year Duratrac Tires, 15x10 MT Classic Locks, 2" Body Lift, 2" BB, Warn Front Bumper, Garvin Wilderness ATS Series Rear Bumper System, Body Armor Extreme Rock Rails, Nth Degree Tummy Tucker Skid Plate, Skid Row Engine Skid Plate, Lower Control Arm Skid Plates and Gas Tank Skid Plate, Teraflex Quick Disco's, Uniden Pro 520xl CB, 3' Firestik Antenna, BW Flat Fender Flares, Tom Woods DS, Currie Rear Adjustable Arms, 4.0 L 6 Cyl

• Hey man you still got this? How wide is it, and how long?

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!