** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - Sat Mar 22 2014 **

• [quote='Stafford','https://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=320360#post320360']
    Standard deal...meet around 830 at RC to hit the trails around 9. The trail ride is open to all including non-members and first timers. If you have any questions please post up or check the FAQs/previous threads.

1.Hookedonthebay (tentative)

• Just noticed (via their FB page) that Topless for TATAs will also be at RC that day, and it looks like NOVA jeep club will be sending a large crew for the weekend.

I used to think about buying a fuel-efficient vehicle.<br />Then I remembered I have a Jeep and can drive over sh*t.

• Just noticed (via their FB page) that Topless for TATAs will also be at RC that day, and it looks like NOVA jeep club will be sending a large crew for the weekend.

The Ta Ta's web site shows the event date to be in august

• From TFT's FB page:

"MARCH on outside and get to wheeling!

Just in case anyone asks, this is not THE BIG EVENT. This a pre-runner event, practice & play time only, and TFT will not have any raffles, etc. for this event. It's just a meet & greet with a side of wheeling. Got it? Hope to see everyone there!!"

Main event is in August.

• I dunno how many people TFT will bring that weekend but given they don't have any raffles/etc I'm guessing it won't be that many plus their groups tend to wheel different trails than us. If it seems like it will be a cluster we can talk about switching the weekend but I'd say keep it as is.

I'd say leave the ride on the 22nd, this TFT ride won't be any worse than any other large club ride at RC. On Feb 22 there was a fairly big Nissan group in addition to the normal wheelers and we saw very little of them on the trails.

I'm talking to a friend and his wife about bringing their TJ Unlimited out for there first time at RC and offering Mudflaps my right seat. I'll probably talk to them this weekend and hopefully get them on the list.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• As of now, count me in for Shorebird's right seat.

I used to think about buying a fuel-efficient vehicle.<br />Then I remembered I have a Jeep and can drive over sh*t.

• 1. Hookedonthebay (tentative)
    2. Keith.eric Greens/Blues
    3. YJDave +3 kids greens/blues
    4. JKGray10-Hard Stuff or whatever (Tentative) camp Friday night weather permitting
    5. TheDarkSide/mother either ridding shot gun with mom in the jku or bringing xj. Greens/blues
    6. Stomper
    7. Tim
    8. Shorebird+Mudflaps

4. JKGray10-Hard Stuff or whatever (Tentative) camp Friday night weather permitting
    5. TheDarkSide/mother either ridding shot gun with mom in the jku or bringing xj. Greens/blues
    6. Stomper
    7. Tim
    8. Shorebird+Mudflaps
    9.jeffsjk- parking lot obstacles as long as the jeep is ready.

6. Stomper
    7. Tim
    8. Shorebird+Mudflaps
    9.jeffsjk- parking lot obstacles as long as the jeep is ready.
    10. Q&TLJ Greens/Blues (friends of Shorebird)

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I'm out, looks like I won't be ready
    1. Hookedonthebay (tentative)
    6. Stomper
    7. Tim
    8. Shorebird+Mudflaps
    9. Q&TLJ Greens/Blues (friends of Shorebird)

• I'm probably out for this ride.

1. Hookedonthebay (tentative)
    4. TheDarkSide/mother either ridding shot gun with mom in the jku or bringing xj. Greens/blues
    5. Stomper
    6. Tim
    7. Shorebird+Mudflaps
    8. Q&TLJ Greens/Blues (friends of Shorebird)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!