beach tags

• just wondering where to get beach tags, and what the requirements are (i hear you need a shovel and a few other things), i live in Dover, whats closest?

• I think you can pretty much get them at any state park. You dont have to have the items to go get your tag. However you will need them for the beach. SHOVEL, BOARD, TOW STRAP, AND LIVE BAIT. I think thats it. It is $50 for one year and $100 for two years. :peace:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• I'd call the park closest to you to be sure they have them first. I know up here you can get them at Lums, but not at White Clay. Just a thought...

• You also need poles, tackle and a jack

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• You're right Keith Low pressure

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Sorry about that. thought I was leaving a few things out. :doh:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• I got mine at Boscov's in the Dover Mall, back in Sporting Goods (shoes and golf clubs area).

Have we picked a date for the DeJA Surfdrinking Tournament?

• If you take a trip to the beach. There are always alot of Jeepers at the north side of Cape Henlopen Park- near the point . Please stop and hang for awhile!

• In Dover, the main DNREC building on Kings Highway Street (behind the library and City of Dover building). Terry (the women at the desk) is very helpful as to what you need to have with you. She will also give you the map with all the beach crossings. Don't forget your registration! It is $50 bucks for the calendar year.

1990 YJ, 4&quot; Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

Edited once, last by ().

• Quote from "ying"

In Dover, the main DNREC building on King Street (behind the library and City of Dover building). Terry (the women at the desk) is very helpful as to what you need to have with you. She will also give you the map with all the beach crossings. Don't forget your registration! It is $50 bucks for the calendar year.

So! That's nothing! The nice girl at Boscov's can tell you what is on sale in Ladies' Swimwear, Mens' Outerwear, and the Garden Department... everything you'd ever need for a great Jeep adventure. Damn that tire gauge, I'm buying me a trenchcoat!

• Quote from "DrJ"

Damn that tire gauge, I'm buying me a trenchcoat!

The question then becomes, why do you need a trenchcoat at the beach? Sounds sort of.....uh, skeevy.

• Not all Boscov's have them. I went to the one off 273 last year and the guy tried to sell me a regular fishing liscense. He had no idea what a surf fishing liscense was but still tried to tell me that I'd need a fishing liscence regardless. :doh:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Hey! If one of us renews, I can scan the sticker and print it on high gloss label stock. If fifty of us want them that's only a buck a piece!

...JUST KIDDING!!!!

• :doh:

I work at DNREC...don't make me send the guys with guns and badges...

:hmm: I'll get my 2006 from ya :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1990 YJ, 4&quot; Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!