Amazon.com Shopping

• Man, I wish I would have joined this forum, prior to dropping my build order through Amazon. That's some hefty change that could have gone this way. Noted for the future and I'll keep an eye on it to pop up as an available charity as I literally do 98% of my shopping through Amazon.

• Today only, the donation percentage is bumped up to 5%... if you're planning on a big order, today is the day to do it!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Jeeps for Joy hasn't been active for a while. We've had discussions at meetings about other charities/good causes to support. We'll probably be talking again about it if you get a chance to come out for a meeting or event.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!