Jeeps & Java - Dover

• Saturday, June 7th 9am

Espresso N Ice
    Gateway West Shopping Center
    Rt 8/Division St/Forrest Ave

We had a great turnout this month and hope to see everyone again!

Might be easier to park across the parking lot along a curb? Thoughts?
    Whoever gets there first in a Jeep gets to designate parking :driving:

• Sounds good.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Bumping this for a reminder! Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

I would have totally forgot, thank you! I've given up the thought of going to Rock Run as a day trip after seeing it's 5+ hours from Dover.

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.&nbsp; These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.&nbsp; All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.&nbsp; Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• If anybody has spare time after we meet, we need to get the RTI ramp sanded down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It won't take very long if we have a few people.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• If anybody has spare time after we meet, we need to get the RTI ramp sanded down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It won't take very long if we have a few people.

Cody, I have an electric palm sander, a grinder and wire wheels that y'all can borrow it you'd like. I'm leaving for TN Thursday morning so I'd have to get it somebody either today or tomorrow. Call or text me @ (302) seven five zero 0338. If it can't be picked up til later, I could possibly arrange that as my brother will be staying at my place taking care of my dogs.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Cody, Where are you working on it?

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.&nbsp; These are the pale deaths, which men miscall their lives.&nbsp; All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.&nbsp; Cannot the kingdom of salvation, take me home.

• Cody, I have an electric palm sander, a grinder and wire wheels that y'all can borrow it you'd like. I'm leaving for TN Thursday morning so I'd have to get it somebody either today or tomorrow. Call or text me @ (302) seven five zero 0338. If it can't be picked up til later, I could possibly arrange that as my brother will be staying at my place taking care of my dogs.

Jeremy, Where are you at? I work in Middletown and might be able to pick up after work.

I also have a palm sander.

• Cody, Where are you working on it?

My house is in Cheswold. We will do it there. Say around 11. If we could get 3-4 people excluding myself, we should be able to knock it out.

• Apologies... We were out for my brothers bday and I forgot my phone at the house. I'm I newark close to Fox Run. Hit me up tomorrow anytime after 07:30.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Will try to make it this Saturday, but it's graduation day at CRHS....not sure what my chauffeur commitment will be that morning. Is the meeting point right in front of the Redner's? Hardees? It's a big parking lot.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Will try to make it this Saturday, but it's graduation day at CRHS....not sure what my chauffeur commitment will be that morning. Is the meeting point right in front of the Redner's? Hardees? It's a big parking lot.

Good morning James, You're close (within a 1/2 mile), Expresso and Ice is in the Food Lion/Family Dollar strip mall parking lot on the corner of Salisbury Road and Forest Ave. Last time, the first person there parked and everyone else joined in. Matt

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!