Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

• im curious also. any plans on making a fog replacement that isn't a super bright ass cube with adapter plate?

• The proof is in the pudding (or photos)...

for all photos the camera was set to: Canon T4i, 18-55 lens, 6400ISO, 1/30, f5.6. Photos taken on two different nights, but at a similar distance from the wall... I put the front tires on the same crack in the pavement both nights.

Stock housing with Silverstar bulbs, single light, low beam (standing in front of right light to block the beam)

Quadratec LED headlight single light on low beam. (standing in front of right light to block the beam)

Quadratec LED headlight both lights on low beam.

Quadratec LED headlight single light on high beam for pattern display (standing in front of right light to block the beam).

So... the LED lights are far brighter than stock and have a similar pattern width to the JK stock beam (a good thing!). I think I remember the Trucklites having a much narrower pattern. There is a "hot spot" in the middle, just above the low beam. I guess that's for better highway-type light on low beam. And, the foreground isn't ignored like the stock JK ... I find myself using the fog lights just to illuminate the road 30 feet and closer. No longer necessary, I could barely tell that the fog lights were even turned on! High beam adds to the beam pattern, rather than switch from low to high like the factory JK. That's a huge plus!

I'm really happy I got these lights, I can't find anything to complain about. The price is reasonable, especially with the DEJA discount.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• These were amazing on my trip out west... certainly worth the money. Great coverage and range on the open highway and wonderful clarity on the trails.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• What is the amp draw compared to stock? (Tried link...Didn't work) Just paint the"Q" black if you don't like it.

here's a better link: http://www.quadratec.com/products/97109_0001.htm

their specs say 2.13A vs 5.25A

Jerry / Whatevah

• We also have a "Stealth" version where the "Q" and allen bolt heads are blacked out:

And also plug and play LED fogs for JK's with the plastic bumper, or any aftermarket bumper that accepts factory JK fog lights:

The Quadratec Stealth LED headlights are here:
    http://www.quadratec.com/products/97109_0003.htm

The Quadratec LED plug and play fogs are here:
    http://www.quadratec.com/products/97109_001X_PG.htm

-Rick

• FedEx delivered my LED fogs late yesterday. Found them on my porch when I got home from work this morning. I'll get them installed next week! First thoughts, they look great. Nice simple packaging, easy instructions... And, labels indicate that they're made in Taiwan, not China, which is a little refreshing these days. I'll have to drill the mounting flanges to make them fit the fog light studs in my bumper but that should only add a few minutes to the process. I have to say, though... The headlights are so bright, I doubt I'll ever need these fog lights, but we'll see...

Jerry / Whatevah

• Any word on the 5x7's? I'm in the market for a set and wondering if I have to go with Truck-Lite's offering.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!