Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

• NEW! Quadratec LED Headlamps
    See better and farther when driving at night. Replace those dim factory incandescent headlamps with an advanced Quadratec LED upgrade. Our lamp assemblies feature a solid state maintenance free design and advanced photometric technology for years of for a brighter, crisper and whiter light output that's closer to the color temperature of actual daylight. Guaranteed to deliver dramatic improvements in light projection distance and overall visibility or your money back! Lenses have a distinct customized appearance bringing smart styling and function to a higher level. The rugged construction starts with a die-cast aluminum housing and crystal clear polycarbonate lenses for optimum protection against impacts. The solid state electronics and powerful Phillips brand light emitting diodes (LEDs) are protected by water tight epoxy seals.

Pre-Order NOW! Available Late August!
    For '55-'86 CJ & '97-'06 Wranglers $374.99 Pair
    For 07-15 Wranglers $399.99 Pair

These drop-in replacements are truly plug-n-play requiring no modifications and installation takes only 20-30 minutes. Headlamps feature horizontal LED modules that divide the high and low beam reflectors. The top half of the lamp features the low beam light source that's powered by one super powerful 15 watt LED. When the high beam is activated, the bottom half becomes illuminated by four additional high powered 3 watt LEDs. These battery friendly lamps draw much less electricity than conventional incandescent lamps making them easier on your charging system. Our lamps exceed DOT and federal motor vehicle safety standards (FMVSS #108) and are approved for highway use in all 50 states. This is a true drop in replacement for all 7" round dual beam headlamp designs and come with Quadratec's 3 Year Limited Warranty.

For more information or to order your set, just click any of the images above or this link:
    http://www.quadratec.com/products/product_search.php?pn=97109.000&cn=Quadratec+LED+Headlamps

• I have a set pre-ordered. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I would as well if it weren't for the "Q" branding. I understand wanting to tout your name but hate when you're force to advertise for someone even after they've taken your money. :down:

I'll second that. Although if looks like a black sharpie might if less obnoxious.

Also, what kind of warranty do these carry?

• Not any worse than the "KC" logo on their headlights. And their beam pattern is lousy.

Post says 3yr warranty. With the club discount (or dealer discounts that some of us get) the price is a lot better than the Trucklites. I love those when I had them, so that's why I ordered these.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Looks like disassembling to darken the brand would void the 3-year warranty.

Your Quadratec® branded accessories are
    covered by the following Limited Warranty
    provided exclusively by Quadratec, Inc., 1028
    Saunders Lane, West Chester PA 19380.

This Limited Warranty is the only warranty
    made in connection with your purchase.
    Quadratec neither assumes nor authorizes any
    vendor, retailer or other person or entity to assume
    for it any other obligation or liability in
    connection with this product or Limited Warranty.
    This Limited Warranty does not apply
    and is not cumulative to any accessory or part
    distributed by Quadratec for which the Manufacturer
    provides a separate written warranty.

What is Covered: Subject to the terms, exclusions
    and limitations herein and with respect
    only to Quadratec branded accessories first sold
    in the United States, Quadratec warrants to the
    initial retail purchaser only that your
    Quadratec accessory shall be free of defects in
    material and workmanship: for a period of
    three (3) years from date of retail purchase.

This Limited Warranty is not assignable and
    shall terminate upon sale of the vehicle upon
    which the Quadratec accessory is installed or
    other transfer third persons.

All other warranties are hereby disclaimed, except
    to the extent prohibited by applicable law
    in which case any implied warranty of merchantability
    or fitness for a particular purpose
    on this product is limited to 3 year from date of
    initial retail sale. Quadratec reserves the rights
    to: (a.) require invoice or other proof your accessory
    is within the terms of this Limited
    Warranty as a condition of warranty service
    and, (b.) make future revisions to this product
    and Limited Warranty without prior notice or
    obligation to upgrade your product.

What is Not Covered:
    Your Quadratec Limited Warranty does not
    cover products or parts Quadratec determines
    to have been damaged by or subjected to:
    (a.) installation damage, alteration, modification,
    combination with other parts, failure to
    maintain or improper repair or service, (b.) normal
    wear & tear, cosmetic damage or damage
    from moisture or water immersion, (c.) Acts of
    God, accidents, misuse, negligence, inadequate
    mounting or impact with vehicle(s), obstacles
    or other aspects of the environment, (d.) theft,
    vandalism or other intentional damage.

• Looking at the second picture I mistakenly thought the "Q" thing was on the outside.

Does bother me though that "moisture" is not covered.

That's one of the biggest challenges with sealed light assemblies.

And you don't have to immerse them to get condensation inside the lens.

• Sorry to hear you guys aren't happy about the "Q" logo. I personally like it and would pick up a pair even if I didn't work for Quad. But hey, that's my opinion. The moisture clause is actually part of all the LED headlights out there (Truck-Lite, KC, even JW Speaker). As a FWIW: These are in stock now. If you order prior to 3:30pm today they will ship today as well. You can also pick them up here in West Chester Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.

• Any plans for us YJ/XJ owners? Why does everyone forget about the coolest Jeeps?!? :8)

Any plans for a free LED light giveaway to afore mentioned YJ/XJ owners? :innocent: I'll happily Beta test a set (Q's and all) for Q-tec!! Just putting it out there.....

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• ** Post deleted **

I'm OK with constructive comments regarding Quad's products, but posting links to other vendor's products in Quad's own forum is just rude.

Quadratec has been very good to DEJA over the years and have earned this forum.

-KC

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

Edited once, last by Keith_C ().

• We are working on an XJ/YJ setup. We are doing R&D and testing on them as we speak, but I believe it will be at least sometime next year until we see them.

For all those weary about Quadratec rebranding and "the Q", Dave is running a special at Northridge. Free Shipping too.

http://northridge4x4.com/shop/…odulation-adapter-harness

I can beat that price. Just PM me for a quote. We're a vendor for DEJA ;)

• FedEx says mine will be delivered tomorrow. :) I'll try to get a small review posted before the weekend.

Jerry / Whatevah

• There's a wall nearby that I use for headlight shots. ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

• Did the "before" wall photo on the way to work and installed the lights during a free minute. Been pattern looks a little different than I remember from the Trucklites but I can't find my pattern photo from those... sadly it'll be daylight before I get off work so the photo will have to wait until tomorrow. Nice and bright, though. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!