Short Notice Wrenchfest

• i'm headed into the garage to put in a SYE, CV driveshaft, and adjustable rear upper control arms. anyone that wants to stop by and watch/learn/lend a hand is welcome.
    chris

phone number is in the members section and here are directions.

3176 forrest avenue.

head west on route 8 out of dover. my house is two miles west of the wawa stoplight. right side of the road - two story house w/two jeep garage

p.s. the driveway is right after the forrest avenue animal hospital. if you pass byler's market then you went 100 yards too far.

• welp,
    5 hours after i finally got started i called it quits. i got the sye installed, the cv shaft, and the control arms. looks like the brake hoses will be tomorrow before the test run for the pinion angle. whew, never underestimate the value of a second set of hands - reassembling the sye kicked my ARSE!!!!!!
    chris (tired pup)

• Chris finished up with my SYE/driveshaft/adjustable rear upper control arms tonight!!!

All that's left to do before the ride this weekend is my extended brake lines :)

And my Jeep rides smoother than ever before!!!!!!! :up:

-Erica/Icky (super excited!!!!!!)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!