Figured I'd check in

• Names Julian. I live in Clayton (Mailing address) Hartly (The FD who will put the fire at the house out) and Kenton (Closest liquor store) area. I'm working in the Bear area, selling construction supplys.
    I ordered a Jeep last week....Should be here in 4 - 6 weeks. I was kinda surprised when I was told no dealer had a 2 door JK with a stick and no options in stock....So here I wait.
    Not new to Jeeps, got my first in 1982. It was a 73, CJ-5 (Still have...Hasn't run in 20+ years) And then a 73 Commando (Rolled and sold)
    I've been running full sized Chevys since 97, mostly in the mud. Then one day I went to Paragon....And it's been down hill ever since :mrgreen:
    I mostly got this Jeep for my wife to get to work in, so it will remain stock for the most part (We'll see how that works out)
    So once I actual get this Jeep, I will be defiantly interested in hitting Rausch in stock vehicle for a change and getting to know some new people.
    Anyway, I better get back to work......AKA "Checking out the site"

• Names Julian. I live in Clayton (Mailing address) Hartly (The FD who will put the fire at the house out) and Kenton (Closest liquor store) area.

If it were me, I'd just call it Kenton - the closest liquor store is the important indicator of geographical location.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Welcome! I grew up in Smyrna - in New Castle County, cause I was north of Duck Creek, but now am in Hartly out on the other side of said Fire House near the other closest liquor store at Pearon's Cr :)

We have a little informal meet up on Saturday morning in the parking lot on Rt 8 at Gateway West, we actually park closer to the Liquor Depot then the Coffee Shop but it works and we have shade and haven't been run out of the parking lot yet :) Don't have to have the jeep yet to come hang out!

http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=39570.45

• We have a little informal meet up on Saturday morning in the parking lot on Rt 8 at Gateway West, we actually park closer to the Liquor Depot then the Coffee Shop but it works and we have shade and haven't been run out of the parking lot yet :) Don't have to have the jeep yet to come hang out!

http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=39570.45

I'll try and make it.....What time are you talking?

• If it were me, I'd just call it Kenton - the closest liquor store is the important indicator of geographical location.

the closet one to me is the cornor of peach tree and milchop that is woodside but by mail it's magnolia

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!