New Guy and First Jeep

• Hello everyone! I'm Dan. Live in Old New Castle. Very very new to the Jeep world and cars in general...so learning as I go. Look forward to meeting all of you in the area and learning a ton.

Own a 97 TJ, 4.0
    5.5" RE
    35 BFG

New to the Jeep world<br /><br />Disclaimer: Will ask dumb questions

• Welcome. Nothing wrong with new. All of us were there and still learn something new every day.

Looking forward to meeting you. :wavey:

• Welcome Nice jeep.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, &WCF_AMPERSAND"Damn...that was fun!&WCF_AMPERSAND"

• Hey, I live a few miles from you. I live just outside of Old New Castle, by the airport. I'll probably see you around.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Hey, I live a few miles from you. I live just outside of Old New Castle, by the airport. I'll probably see you around.

Awesome, I saw there were some people in the area. Just moved down in February. I will see you around. Look forward to meeting many of ya.

New to the Jeep world<br /><br />Disclaimer: Will ask dumb questions

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!