WTB: 33x10.50x15

• Well I'm pretty sure that's right, I'll post a pic of what I have now in a few.

In reality I need 2, desperately need 1 ASAP if we are going to get this snow they are calling for this week, I have one that's just about totally bald. Figured I'd check here first. Was trying to wait until after the holidays but looks like Mother Nature might have other ideas. I have to drive too many back roads and the mommy car sucks ass in the snow, Dover doesn't plow for shit and I'm not getting stuck in the house!

I'm going to call around to tire places tomorrow, just wanted to check here first.

Not gonna lie, looking for a deal, payday ain't til Wednesday however, I could work something in trade if you need a nice Christmas Gift for the other half :)

• I currently have BFG KM2s - but truthfully I'm not even picky at the moment if it will get me through til I can get new ones. I haven't been driving the jeep because I have almost no traction in the rear.

I just priced 1 new at Carl King which is now Mr. Tire in Camden, which is where we got them last time and on their website for 1 its $248.99 . . . :bang:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!