DeJA Fishing Tourney 7/4/15

• Ok, so I was at captain bones earlier and spent almost $300 that my wife doesn't know about yet.....lol and I was talking to the lady there and she informed me that I should be at the park no later than 8am. She said they closed the park last year and it's been packed since last week. Where is everyone meeting so I know where to go?

• Ok, so I was at captain bones earlier and spent almost $300 that my wife doesn't know about yet.....lol and I was talking to the lady there and she informed me that I should be at the park no later than 8am. She said they closed the park last year and it's been packed since last week. Where is everyone meeting so I know where to go?

https://www.google.com/maps/se…849657,551m/data=!3m1!1e3

This entrance surf fishing entrance off Dune Rd in Henopen is called Navy Crossing, it's on the left after Ft Miles but before the Biden Center and Herring Point . There are several air filling stations there, turn into there and when you hit the sand go left/north. We'll be past the big dune about 100yds. There is an adopt a beach sign in the dunes with Delaware Jeep Association on it.

• Forecast is calling for rain for a few days but don't let that deter anyone new if you're on the fence with coming. We'll still be out there having a good time.

• Forecast is calling for rain for a few days but don't let that deter anyone new if you're on the fence with coming. We'll still be out there having a good time.

Weather channel sucks all they do is scare people and sensationalize the weather ... Use weatherunderground.com

http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:19958.1.99999

Forecasts that makes sense. That said, does show a CHANCE of a thunder storm Sat.

Heading down in about 2 hours.. Should be setting setting up camp around 6. Stop by campsite 86.

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I'll be working tomorrow but if anyone wants to haul free firewood down, just give me a call/text/PM and I'll shoot you my address. (302) 750- zero three three eight

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Hey Steve,, if you fish today try to give a water condition report if you can... Local news keeps talking about rip currents, don't want to pack a bunch of different sinkers, with all the extra crap I have to pack for my main event my jeep is so packed I don't know if it is going to move.... :mrgreen:

• Awesome day , pre tournament beach party having a blast. Caught 1 small doggy, surf held all day with 4oz pyramid sinker. We also hit the beach last night til 2am,only buzfish caught.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

• Sounds like tomorrow is going to be a canopy kind of day, thanks for the report, no spot or croaker or kings?? it's game on tomorrow.....

• I'm not making it today. This is the first day I can handle regular food. I've had a stomach bug most of the week. Don't trust my bladder yet.

Have fun! Hopefully the forecasted rain stays up here and gives you guys some decent weather.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• No rain all day, a little spitting aound 7, epic day as always, still on the beach at 9:30.

• So, what was the winning fish?? I wanted to stay and fish but was side tracked with the wedding and family that came in from South Carolina and Pittsburgh. The out going tide should have been good.

Thanks to all who decided to drop what they were doing and ran down the beach to catch our little ceremony even though I did not know a lot of you. This is why we decided to do this at a club event and continue to be members of the club.

• So, what was the winning fish?? I wanted to stay and fish but was side tracked with the wedding and family that came in from South Carolina and Pittsburgh. The out going tide should have been good.

Thanks to all who decided to drop what they were doing and ran down the beach to catch our little ceremony even though I did not know a lot of you. This is why we decided to do this at a club event and continue to be members of the club.

No fish were caught. Jim got the trophy for having the most patriotic setup.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!