Steve's Jeep... :D

• Hello everyone! It's just me here... you should all be used to me by now, and for those that I've not yet met... give it time, it will happpen!

What I'm writing about in here today is, naturally, my Jeep! I know it's at Aaron's house still (you've got to be sick of looking at it by now) and I'm naturally curious as it's been 11 years now (well, a few dayss short of) since I've seen it... what's up with it? I've read posts on here with people talking about a few changes back in '03...

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

• Hello everyone! It's just me here... you should all be used to me by now, and for those that I've not yet met... give it time, it will happpen!

What I'm writing about in here today is, naturally, my Jeep! I know it's at Aaron's house still (you've got to be sick of looking at it by now) and I'm naturally curious as it's been 11 years now (well, a few dayss short of) since I've seen it... what's up with it? I've read posts on here with people talking about a few changes back in '03...

Talk to your wife about the Jeep Steve...or PM Aaron (astape).
    This link might work to PM Aaron: http://www.delawareja.com/foru…hp?action=pm;sa=send;u=62

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!