DAFB Museum visit! April 11th, 12:00 till ?

• wish I could be there... alas, gotta be at work to get paid.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Im not sure about the C-5 being open, I removed a forward ramp lock fitting last summer and we installed the old damaged one. After we closed it they said they probably won't open it again. They might've changed their mind tho.

Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:22 PM
    To: -M. Leister-
    Subject: Rules & Regs

Mr. Leister, A few of us are planning a trip to the AMC Museum possibly as early as next month. I was searching through the FAQs section on the website. While it did answer some of our questions, there were still a few inquiries that we could not resolve. As the AMC is located on the base property, we wanted to ensure that everyone is in compliance with the base's rules and regulations. Can you provide information in regards to code of conduct, restrictions, prohibited items, etc. to us to ensure we can be in full compliance with policy? Your help is very much appreciated and we look forward to enjoying our visit.

Kindly,
    Jeremiah Miller
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:03/27/2015 7:51 AM (GMT-05:00)
    To: "'Jeremiah'" <-delete>
    Cc: "'2, johnny'"
    Subject: RE: Rules & Regs

Jeramiah,

We are a public access museum, we have our own entrance gate so visitors can just drive in.

The only restrictions are about the same as in a school zone. No weapons, no political advocacy, no sales pitches, no alcoholic beverages. Photos are encouraged, admission is free.

Anything else you are concern about please feel free to email me.

Mike

Michael D. Leister
    Director, AMC Museum
    302-677-5939
    www.amcmuseum.org

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• No alcohol or guns? Count me out. Haha just kidding. We have a baby shower to go to that day so unfortunately we can't make it.

• Anybody from up North planning on coming to this? I need a relay to Wilmington. TIA

EDIT: I'm attending +3

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• I'm not going to DAFB but I'm going to meet surfrider down the beach later that day and then I can bring the cocaine it up to Newark if that helps.

I need to get the goods radio chargers to Aaron if your heading up that way.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Glenn, as mentioned before, I'll be there in the early afternoon, but will likely miss out on your chow. I've got a devious ingenious plan that will allow me to be there during my military duty day and not have to face a court marital. :spinrhead:

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!