DEJA WINS!!!

• Woohoo! Congrats to all drivers and spotters!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• :up: That's awesome everyone! I can't wait until my Jeep is fixed and I'm able to take part in events like this. :)

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

• Congrats! Is that the first time BMJA didn't win?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I didn't get many pictures of our team because as Sal said it best, we didn't really create any dramatic moments that made for a good picture. This is a good thing. It means we drove smart.
    Anyway, here is my album so you can tell the courses were far from easy. http://imgur.com/a/wPmUD

As is always the case with this event, it really came down to the class 1/2 guys, (Bob and Cody) and Aarons smart spotting winning it for us. In this event, the class 3's, (Aaron and I) just had to get through the courses and not do anything stupid. If we could do that, then all we had to rely on was the class 1/2's to finish their courses with minimal gates and that's exactly what they did.

We had no dramatic moments and no major breakages. It was probably the cleanest we could have run and it was great to see everything finally come together for us. As you can see from the scores below, we more than held our own against some VERY well built buggies driven by some experienced drivers.

Thanks to everyone that came out to support us. It meant a lot. Also, a HUGE thanks to Glen and Randy for judging again. As Zach said, it wouldn't happen without the volunteers. :hug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!