**DEJA Meeting: Sunday, Sept. 13th- 5PM @ Grotto's in Dover (BOD NOMINATIONS!)**

• It's that time of year again to have official DEJA meetings.

This is an important meeting pertaining to the nomination of the Board of Directors for the next two years. I will be placing a discussion thread in the members only forum regarding the nominations so we don't clutter this one up.

Sunday, September 13th at 5:00PM-7:00PM

Meeting Location:

http://www.grottopizza.com/locations/dover-de/
    1159 N. DuPont Highway
    Dover, DE 19901
    302-678-3278

September agenda:

1. Open Meeting

2. Introductions of Members and Guests

3. Attendance Sheet: Everyone sign, meeting mediator to determine number of voting members.

4. Membership Review: Total registered users on site, total Members & Guests.

5. Financial Disclosure: Account activity and balances.

Meeting Topics:

6. Recent Trail Ride Report(s) -

7. Upcoming Events -

8. Open forum to discuss what is on your mind.

9. BOD Nominations - President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Administrator, and Trail Boss

10. Adjourn meeting

We will be doing some kind of 50/50 or raffle at the end because we have some door prizes, gift certificates, etc. to give away.

DEJA will also be providing appetizers for the beginning of the meeting. Bring money for meals and drinks though.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll post more as I remember everything that I forgot. ;D

Billy

• Cool , we ill be coming home from camping, I assume 4pm meeting time?

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Cool , we ill be coming home from camping, I assume 4pm meeting time?

Damnit....I forgot to put the time. Thanks Steve.

We have the room from 5 to 7 so I'd get there and BS around 4:30 so we can get into the room on time.

• working that day in Sussex, get off at 1800 so can not make it :censored:

• I'll be in Moab, wish I could make it...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Northerner's Caravan: Meet at the park -n- ride on 273 near Rt 1 entrance at 3:15. Roll at 3:30 pm.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Edited once, last by deadfeat ().

• Despite everything that I have going on, I am planning on being there. Not that familiar with the park and ride on 273, is that close to the Christians mall ?

• Take 273 to RT1 , Just before the exit the Park and ride is on the left.

[url=https://www.google.com/maps/place/Del+Rt+7+%26+Del+RT273+P-N-R/@39.6609551,-75.6546064,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c701328a3dcb9d:0xa3eacc6e4714af71]
    https://www.google.com/maps/pl…3dcb9d:0xa3eacc6e4714af71[/url]

• It's right next to where Rt. 1 crosses over Rt. 273... just south of the mall exit off Rt. 1...
    [url=https://www.google.com/maps/search/park+and+ride+delaware+rt+273/@39.3875028,-75.6333116,90677m/data=!3m1!4b1?hl=en&dg=dbrw&newdg=1]MAP HERE[/url]

Last time we divied up into the "> 70mph" and "< 70mph" groups b/c some of us forgot our EZ pass (yes, that's my story and I'm sticking to it). Maybe we could meet a little earlier and take a scenic ride down Rt. 9?? I'd be up for that! :driving:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• If I may, I plan on nominating the following people at the meeting:

sandtostand - Trail Boss - Bob has some great ideas about what he wants to do with the club. He's highly motivated and has been begging for a chance to help DEJA out more. Currently an Asst Trail Boss.

clendaniel - VP - Ian has been doing a kick ass job at VP for a few terms already. He's automated the hell out of the member process (with help from whatevah) and does a great job at member record keeping. If you've gotten your member sticker, thank him. He also has a ton of long term DEJA tribal knowledge to help keep us running smoothly.

hagarthehorrible - Admin - Fresh off a stint with some other Jeep club and now back home, Joel also has a lot of great ideas and is highly motivated to improve things and take the club into new things. I'm really excited for his fresh perspective.

JKGray10 - Treasurer - Matt has been faithfully schlepping the tub around for a couple years now and is due for a promotion. He doesn't always smell bad and have you seen that beard? Totally the beard of a treasurer. He was even in The Hobbit. He said he has a calculator on his phone which is enough of a qualification for me.

• This guy is sounding like the voice of authority (hint, hint) I don't know if I have exactly been "begging" but would certainly be happy helping out however I can.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!