valley of terror...

• Ok guys, this is less than a half mile down the street from me, I could literally walk there.. I have done it the last two years with my daughter and it is halfway decent. A couple of military trucks with paint ball guns mounted to the bed rails. You get x amount of paint balls and if you shoot your load too fast (no pun intended) you will be doing nothing more than going for a ride. The haunted trails are pretty good too. If any of you do this you will need to stop by for a beer and help out fixing anything that I break between now and then out on the trail.

• Ok guys, this is less than a half mile down the street from me, I could literally walk there.. I have done it the last two years with my daughter and it is halfway decent. A couple of military trucks with paint ball guns mounted to the bed rails. You get x amount of paint balls and if you shoot your load too fast (no pun intended) you will be doing nothing more than going for a ride. The haunted trails are pretty good too. If any of you do this you will need to stop by for a beer and help out fixing anything that I break between now and then out on the trail.

Wtf Bob, we're counting on you for the bbq and beer afterwards!

• I see that now CJ8, but if you click on schedule it shows 2015 schedule. If I see anyone around there, I'll stop in to ask

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!